Here are the best you motivate me quotes of all time. There are quotes, then there are quotes that slap you in the face with their awesomeness. It is quite normal! These little treasures have a secret power: they can (re) boost you in no time!
Have you ever started something without getting to the end? Changing careers, losing weight, quitting smoking, starting a business … There is no shortage of good intentions, but to keep them for the long term … It’s another matter!
Staying motivated over time can be very hard to achieve your goals. Discouragement too often prevents you from carrying out the projects that are important to you …
It’s time to say a big STOP to your unfinished dreams to finally change your life!
If you want to understand how to boost your motivation to become unstoppable, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I will show you:
- The 150 motivational phrases that work wonders to help you stay on track;
- The 3 steps to follow to maximize their effects;
- As a bonus: an exclusive survey of your favorite motivational quotes;
- And the 3 secret keys to boosting your motivation.
No more forgotten resolutions and projects left out, with these motivational phrases, you will be full of confidence and inspiration to achieve your goals.
1 / The 150 essential you motivate me quotes to help you stay on track!
Here are the 150 most powerful you motivate me quotes phrases for you. They are classified into 8 sections to allow you to see more clearly. Depending on your concerns, you can go to one of these categories.
With these motivational quotes, develop a winning spirit! It’s up to you to choose the ones you prefer, read them, and read them aloud to soak up them.
Our motivational quotes to take action!
When you are aiming for a goal, taking the first step is often difficult. You have to keep your senses on the lookout. Know how to seize every chance.
Because there is a time for reflection and a time for action, use our motivational quotes and … Get started!
– “To know what your path is, look at the star, breathe, and take the first step” – Yankun
– “When we cannot go back, we should only be concerned with the best way to move forward. – Paulo Coelho
– “What separates information from transformation? Taking action ”- Mylène Muller
– “Take the first step with faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just the first step. – Martin Luther King
“You are not born a winner, you become one” – Andrew Williams
– “It is not the wind that decides your destination, it is the orientation that you give to your sail. The wind is the same for everyone ”- Jim Rohn
– “And if you went from spectator to creator of your life, what would you do differently? “- Mylène Muller
– “A vision without action is only a dream. Action without vision leads nowhere. A vision with action can change the world ”- Loren Eiseley
– “The beginning is half of everything” – Pythagoras
– “The gap between non-knowledge and knowledge is narrow. The gap between knowing and doing is immense ”- Mylène Muller
– “We must not think of the objective to be reached, we must only think of moving forward. This is how, by dint of advancing, one achieves or doubles one’s objectives without even realizing it ”- Bernard Werber
– “Life is like a bicycle, to keep your balance, you have to move forward” – Albert Einstein
– “Step by step become who you already are. “- Mylène Muller
– “I am often asked where to start, I answer with the will” – Mylène Muller
– “All you have to do is decide to leave. And the hard part is done ”- Tony Wheeler
– “The best way to predict the future is to create it. “- Peter Drucker
– “Impose your luck, squeeze your happiness and go towards your risk” – René Char
– “Do not wait to be motivated to act, act to be motivated” – Mylène Muller
– “Becoming proactive is acting rather than reacting” – Mylène Muller
– “100% of the things we don’t try fail” – Wayne Gretzky
Our motivational phrases to overcome trials, fears, and doubts.
Fear, doubts, can represent a powerful brake. And the fact is, anything that pushes you out of your comfort zone can be scary. But now, pursuing your goals will require you to get out of this area.
Remember that any project meets resistance, at one time or another. And that you have the ability to overcome them.
With these motivational phrases and quotes, you will become unstoppable!
– “The only limit to our future development will be our doubts today” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt
– “Listening to your little voice and daring to get out of the frame is difficult. Not to do it is even worse ”- Mylène Muller
– “Those who do nothing are never wrong” – Théodore de Banville
– “Never let a small failure ruin your future. “- Anonymous
– “Annihilating our fears is breaking our chains” – Jean Gastaldi
– “I am often asked how to overcome my fears. I answer it is not we who are afraid, our self is connected to love, it is our ego ”- Mylène Muller
– “Everything you always wanted is beyond your fear. “- George Adair
– “I never lose. Either I win or I learn. “- Nelson Mandela
– “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try” – Jack Canfield
– “There is only one answer to defeat, and that is victory” – Winston Churchill
– “Anyone who waits until all danger is removed to set sail will never take to the sea” – Thomas Fuller
– “Life is a challenge to be met, happiness to deserve, an adventure to try” – Mother Teresa
– “Expose yourself to your deepest fears and after that, fear can no longer reach you. “- Jim Morrison
– “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. “- Seneca
– “To succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure. “- Bill Cosby
– “The biggest mistake a man can make is to be afraid of making one.” “- Elbert Hubbard
– “If you do not fail from time to time, it is a sign that you are not doing anything innovative. – Woody Allen
– “Nothing traps you except your thoughts, nothing limits you except your fears, nothing controls you except your beliefs” – Marianne Williamson
– “The only thing that can prevent a dream from succeeding is the fear of failing” – Paulo Coelho
– “All the battles in life teach us something, even the ones we lose” – Paulo Coelho
– “Listen to your fear, but never let it make your decisions alone” – Mylène Muller
– “To win, you have to risk losing” – Jean-Claude Killy
– “The biggest mistake you can make in life is to be afraid of making mistakes” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
– “A pessimist makes his occasions difficult, an optimist makes his difficulties opportunities” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
– “If you were doing today what scares you the most, what would happen? “- Mylène Muller
– “Courage consists in dominating your fear, not in not being afraid” – Fr ançois Mitterrand
– “I knew that if I failed, I would not regret it, but I knew that the only thing that I could regret was not to try” – Jeff Bezos
– “When everything seems to be against you, remember that the plane takes off facing the wind, and not with it” – Henri Ford
– “What would you do if you were not afraid? “- Mark Zuckerberg
– “Do not wait to no longer be afraid to act, act to no longer be afraid. “- Mylène Muller
– “There are many things that only seem impossible until we have tried them” – André Gide
– “Whether you think you are capable or not, in both cases, you are right” – Henri Ford
– “If you think that the adventure is dangerous, try the routine … It is fatal! – Paulo Coelho
Our motivational phrases to change the way you think.
Often, when you find yourself stuck, the best way to find a solution is to simply change your point of view. With these motivational quotes, change your outlook on the world and events to regain control !
– “The real journey does not consist in looking for new landscapes, but in having new eyes. “- Marcel Proust
– “Luck consists in being ready to seize good opportunities. “- Oprah Winfrey
– “Do not wait to have confidence in yourself to act, act to have confidence in yourself. “- Mylène Muller
– “Accept what is, let go what was, trust what will be. “- Buddha
– “Life is not to wait for the storms to pass, it is to learn to dance in the rain. “- Seneca
– “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. – Joseph Goldstein
– “Everything that the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve” – Napoleon Hill
– “Your only limits are the ones you set for yourself” – Mylène Muller
– “Think outside the box and seize the opportunities that arise, wherever they are” – Lakshmi Mitta
– “Change is not just possible. It’s our nature ”- Mylène Muller
– “They didn’t know it was impossible, so they did it. “- Mark Twain
– “Any experience is an opportunity to learn: failure does not exist!” “- Mylène Muller
– “Remember that happiness does not depend on what you are or what you have, but only on your way of thinking” – Dale Carnegie
– “Life will put stones on your way. It’s up to you to make walls or bridges. – Unknown author
– “Everything you want, everything you dream of, everything you hope to achieve is within your reach, if you really believe in it. “- Dr. Seuss
– “Throughout your life, you have the power to change” – Mylène Muller
– “Seek solutions, not excuses” – Mylène Muller
– “We have two lives. The second begins when we realize that we only have one. “- Confucius
– “No one is too old to set a new goal or have new dreams. “- The Browns
Our motivational quotes to stop wasting time!
The quotes on life teach you to enjoy the moment. But when you start a new project, time may seem to be running too fast. This lack of time is often due to a lack of clarity. Do you tend to disperse yourself when you want to follow a lot of projects and goals at once? Good 3-page long resolution lists, you know ?!
Learn to manage your time better with these motivating phrases:
– “You will find the key to success under the alarm clock” – Benjamin Franklin
– “The best way to get started is to stop talking and start acting. “- Walt Disney
– “The secret of change is to concentrate all your energy, not to fight against the past but to build the future” – Socrates
– “We don’t build anything on regrets, however we build on resolutions” – Anne Bernard
– “We can’t make up for lost time, but we can stop wasting time. – Jennifer Lawrence
– “The present moment has an advantage over all the others, it belongs to us” – Charles Caleb Colton
– “You don’t have time to do everything. So why not just do the essentials. “- Mylène Muller
– “One day, you will wake up and you will not have time to do what you wanted to do. So do it now. – Paulo Coelho
– “Later, it will be too late.” Our life is now ”- Jacques Prévert
– “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it by leading an existence that is not yours” – Steve Jobs
– “There is no lack of time, there is only a lack of clarity” – Mylène Muller
– “Some dream of success, while others wake up every morning to achieve it” – Wayne Huizenga
– “Take the time to think, but when it’s time to take action, stop thinking and go for it. – Andrew Jackson
– “The best time to change was maybe 10 or 15 years ago. The second best moment is now. “- Mylène Muller
– “In 20 years, you will be more disappointed by the things that you have not done than by the things that you will have done. So think outside the box. Set sail. Explore. Dream. Find out. “- Mark Twain
Our motivational expressions to dare (finally!) To be yourself
The following motivational quotes will help you to become aware of this light shining in you and to focus on your inner self. Believe in yourself and in your ability to carry out your project: it’s one step closer to success!
The key to success is in you . These motivational phrases and quotes will show it to you!
– “Get up every day with one idea in mind: live the life that looks like you. “- Mylène Muller
– “It is never too late to be what you should have been. “- George Eliot
– “It all starts with this question: what do you really want?” “- Mylène Muller
– “Whatever you dream of undertaking, start it. Boldness has genius, power and magic. “- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
– “Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can. “- Arthur Ashe
– “The more I take the risk of being myself, the more wonderful my life becomes” – Mylène Muller
– “Believe in yourself and in all that you are. Know that there are things inside of you that are greater than any obstacle. “- Christian Larson
– “You never know how strong you are, until the day when being strong remains your only option. “- Bob Marley
– “If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney
– “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde
– “People get really impressive when they start to think they can do things. When they have faith in them, they hold the first key to success ”- Norman Vincent Peale
– “Be ambitious, you are made for the extraordinary” – Mylène Muller
– “If we did everything we could do we would be stunned” – Thomas Edison
– “Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its life believing that it is stupid “- Albert Einstein
– “You have a powerful way of changing the world: becoming who you already are. “- Mylène Muller
– “There is in your depths multiple small sparks of potentialities; they only require a breath to ignite into magnificent successes. – Wilferd Arlan Peterson
– “Remember: the only person who accompanies you all your life is yourself!” Be alive in everything you do. “- Pablo Picasso
– “The biggest secret of happiness is to be good with yourself. “- Bernard Fontenelle
– “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the conviction that it is really possible” – Joel Brown
Our motivational quotes to go to the end of your projects.
Carrying out a project takes time. The important thing is to pursue your goal no matter what. Motivational phrases and quotes underscore the importance of project persistence. With these motivational sayings, keep in mind that success depends mainly on your will :
– “It does not matter if you move slowly, as long as you do not stop. “- Confucius
– “Where there is a will, there is away. – Winston Churchill
– “The number 1 ability to exercise to be happy?” The will ”- Mylène Muller
– “The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in the determination that lies dormant in you” – Tommy Lasorda
– “With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, you can get everything” – Thomas Fowell Buxton
– “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day after day” – Robert Collier
– ” The project is the draft of the future. Sometimes hundreds of drafts are needed in the future ”- Jules Renard
– “A hero is an ordinary person who finds the strength to endure and persevere despite overwhelming obstacles” – Christopher Reeve
– “If you give up once, it can become a habit. Never give up ”- Michael Jordan
– “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
– “Any obstacle strengthens the determination. Whoever has set a goal does not change it. “- Leonardo Da Vinci
– “With will, few things are impossible” – Mylène Muller
– “It is not because fate refuses us something at a certain moment that we must consider this refusal as final” – Anthony Robbins
– “There is no secret to success. It’s the result of preparation, hard work, and what you learn from your failures. ”- Colin Powell
– “The glory is not to never fall but to get up every time you fall. “- Chinese proverb
– “The winners never give up and the droppers never win. “- Vince Lombardi
– “Any experience is an opportunity to learn: failure does not exist!” “- Mylène Muller
– “There are no easy successes or definitive failures” – Marcel Proust
– “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who kept trying when there seemed to be no hope” – Dale Carnegie
– “A winner is just a loser who tried once again” – George M. Moore
– “A trickle of water which always flows in the same place, in the long run, manages to pierce the rock” – Dogen
– “Never give up!” Keep your thoughts and your mind fixed on your goal, always, you are able to do everything if you have decided. “- Franck Nicolas
– “If you really want to do something, you will find away. Otherwise, you will find an excuse. ”- Jim Rohn
– “By persevering, we arrive at everything” – Theocritus
– “Motivation is your starting point. Habit keeps you going. “- Jim Ryun
– “The credit goes to those who are constantly struggling” – Theodore Roosevelt
Our motivational phrases to boost your team.
With these motivational phrases and quotes, always remember that teamwork is a powerful asset . Knowing how to surround yourself is essential to carry out your project.
– “For a house of cards to collapse, it suffices to remove only one” – Dominique Muller
– “Success requires communication, collaboration, and sometimes failure” – Jessica Alba
– “To be a man is to feel, by laying a stone, that we are helping to build the world” – Antoine de Saint Exupéry
– “Success belongs to everyone. It is teamwork that deserves credit ”- Franck Piccard
– “None of us is smarter than all of us” – Kenneth Blanchard
– “When two forces are joined, their effectiveness is double” – Issac Newton
– “We can only act effectively by working together” – Edmund Burke
– “Coming together is a start, staying together is progress, working together is success” – Steve Jobs
– “Teamwork, real brainstorming, develop men and new ideas, by expanding the business and promoting information” – Jean-Claude Clari
– “Successful companies are those with a soul” – Jean-Louis Brault
– “Happiness is the only thing that doubles if we share it” – Albert Schweitzer
– “Every individual collaborates in the whole cosmos” – Friedrich Nietzsche
– “Stone has no hope of being anything other than stone. But to collaborate, it assembles and becomes a temple ”- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
– “None of us know what we all know together” – Euripides
– “Counting only on yourself is risking being wrong” – Pierre Gravel
– “What unites men is love of the profession” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
– “The joy of others is a big part of ours” – Ernest Renan
2 / The 3 steps to follow to boost the powerful impact of motivational quotes
As you have seen, motivational expressions will allow you to develop positive thinking. Yes, but there it is… Changing your habits, taking new reflexes, is not always easy.
A motivated person is much more likely to achieve their goal. I now suggest that you discover how to boost the impact of motivational quotes by following three simple steps.
Step 1: find the motivational quotes that speak to us the most
First of all, you will need to select the motivational quotes that “speak” to you the most. The ones that make you vibrate, that arouse emotion. You have the choice, you have in this article a very complete collection.
But there is no point in knowing all the motivational phrases by heart …
So here’s how to do it.
Start with a piece of paper or a pen. You will read the motivational quotes one by one and write down the ones you like best. Once you have finished, cut out each quote separately (be careful not to write them too close together). Finally, place the pieces of paper in a jar (a salad bowl or a hat will also do the trick).
Each morning upon waking, draw one of these motivational phrases at random. By reading it several times during the day, you will be able to observe the effects on you.
Little by little, you will manage to reduce the list to keep only the motivational quote (s) that resonate most with you. And therefore those that will allow you to achieve all of your goals.
Step 2: Include the motivational phrases in your daily ritual
There are several ways to use the motivational quote (s) you have selected. Continuing to use the jar of motivational phrases is of course a possibility. But if you want to go further, here are 3 ideas to integrate into your daily life.
One of the methods you can use is to create or supplement your vision board.
A vision board is, in a way, an overview of the objective you are aiming for . It can contain photos, drawings, ideas, sentences … It will allow you to always have in front of you what you aspire to. And help you stay focused and motivated.
Its composition depends only on you and you can gradually complete it. If you are interested, I will explain in more detail how to create your vision board.
Including a motivational expression can allow you to anchor it more deeply in yourself. By reading it every time you look at your vision board, your mind can gradually assimilate it.
A mantra is a sound, word, or phrase that helps you strengthen your mind. It is mainly used in the context of yoga. Its goal? Allow you to shape your mind to make it stronger.
To make one of these motivational phrases your mantra, there is nothing simpler. Whenever you are confronted with a blocking situation, you will only have to say the sentence you have chosen. Aloud or in your mind.
Little by little, this expression of motivation will come to you more naturally and you will draw from it the strength to continue towards the set objective.
If you practice meditation, you can completely include the motivation sentence (s) you have selected. This will allow you to better assimilate them.
No need to spend hours there, 10 minutes a day may be enough. When you wake up, before going to bed, or just when you have the chance, settle in a quiet place to meditate.
Sitting or lying down, start by focusing on your abdominal breathing. Inflate the belly while inhaling, then exhale deeply. Feel each part of your body and see how they calm down and relax one after the other.
Once you have reached a state of inner calm, focus your attention on your goal. Repeat the motivational quote you choose. Feel the teaching it brings to permeate each of your cells.
Repeat this exercise regularly to be able to overcome any difficulties!
Step 3: Make up your own motivational quotes
When learning, it is important to know how to forget.
So, once you have read all the motivational expressions that you have just discovered, that you have integrated those that speak to you the most, do not hesitate to forget them to create a new one. A motivational quote that carries you and makes you vibrate deep within you.
If you created it, it can only carry you even more powerfully. Simply because this motivational phrase will be all the more true for you.
3 / BONUS: the exclusive survey that reveals your 7 favorite motivational quotes
Some time ago, I carried out an exclusive survey with my team. We surveyed 100,000 people who subscribed to our newsletter. We wanted to determine which were your favorite motivational phrases and expressions.
Gradually, we have reduced the number of motivational quotes to a total of 28, of which you have chosen your favorites.
After an exclusive survey, we managed to get the podium for your 7 best motivational phrases.
I am revealing to you today the results in this bonus:
– 7th – 29.3% – “The real journey does not consist in looking for new landscapes, but in having new eyes. “- Marcel Proust
– 6th – 30.8% – “We have two lives. The second begins when we realize that we only have one. “- Confucius
– 5th – 33.7% – “They didn’t know it was impossible, so they did it. “- Mark Twain
– 4th – 37% – “Don’t wait until you’re happy to smile. Instead, smile to be happy. “
– 3rd – 44.9% – “Life will put stones in your path. It’s up to you to make walls or bridges. – Unknown author
– 2nd – 46.4% – “Accept what is, let go of what was, trust in what will be. “- Buddha
– 1st – 47.3% – “Life is not to wait for the storms to pass, it is to learn to dance in the rain. “- Seneca
4 / Beyond motivational quotes: 3 secret keys to becoming unstoppable
The power of motivational phrases is to help you achieve your goals. Thanks to these 3 keys, you can go even further!
The double positive effect of motivational expressions
Effect # 1 – Motivational quotes increase your willpower.
On a daily basis, you probably tend to stay focused on everything that is wrong. You tell yourself that you are too shy, not intelligent enough. And you end up convincing yourself that, anyway, you are not able to get there …
These motivational phrases will help you change the way you think. By assimilating positive affirmations, you will be able to block the black ideas that usually push you to give up. A more optimistic vision will allow you to better understand the events.
Take Julie’s example.
Julie wants to lose weight. For a month, she follows a strict diet and regularly practices sports. When she weighs herself to see her results, she finds that they are not what she hoped for. Like thousands of people, Julie could become discouraged. To think that she might as well give up.
But thanks to the motivational quotes, Julie will gradually learn to resist her doubts. She can boost her will. Learn to persevere despite the difficulties to finally reach your goal.
This logic applies regardless of the goal you want to achieve. These motivational phrases will help you to put your difficulties, fears, and doubts into perspective, and thus keep you motivated.
Effect # 2 – Shape Your Future Using Motivational Expressions
Once you have incorporated the motivational quotes, they will start to shape your life .
How? ‘Or’ What? Simply by activating the law of attraction.
Anchoring positive thoughts in yourself will allow you to attract positive events.
Not only will you have the willpower, but you will also have all the balls in hand. From then on, all your objectives will be within your reach! What more?
Boost your motivation by cultivating self-knowledge
Find your way to boost your motivation
Motivational phrases are therefore an excellent starting point. However, if you want to go even further, it will start by boosting self-knowledge.
The idea here is very simple. There is no point in climbing the bars of a ladder only to realize, once at the top, that it was not leaning against the right wall. It makes sense to start by checking that it rests on the wall you want to cross before anything else.
The same goes for motivation. Trying to be more motivated does not make sense if you are not sure you are aiming for the right goal. The feeling of not occupying the place you should occupy always leads to a decrease in motivation, which will only grow over time.
The first step, before turning to motivational quotes, is therefore to check that you are aligned with your goal. That the project you build is really important to you. To allow yourself to shine, knowing where you are going and how you are going is essential. But finding your way is not always easy, and taking charge of your life is a real challenge.
Reinforce motivation by being supported
The key is then to be guided to:
- Overcome this lack of motivation;
- Understand how to initiate change;
- Rediscover the enthusiasm, the passion, the desire to get up every morning.
It is a journey in several stages that must be followed. A path that takes you away from your false beliefs and that leads you to action.
This is why my approach, the CAP method, aims to allow people to reconnect to their deep self. Finding your true path before committing to it so as not to exhaust yourself in vain is one of the first keys to your motivation.
If you want more alignment, more certainty about your direction, you can attend my training – conference offered online, “8 steps to create the life that suits you.” When you have found your right place, achieving your plans will no longer seem as insurmountable. And motivational quotes can then be of great help to you!
Break down your goal to boost your motivation
People often make the mistake of focusing only on the end goal. When in reality there is a simple trick.
If you impose too high a barrier, you may give up before you even start. So try to define progressive steps that will allow you to get to the top. Break down your final objective into several sub-objectives.
You will be able to see your progress more easily and this will only strengthen your determination. You will be able to achieve all of your goals without realizing it . This is the second key to your motivation.
Develop motivation by observing successful people
Are there people you admire? People who, for you, are a symbol of success or who have achieved the goal you are aiming for? Maybe even one of the people who are behind these motivational quotes and quotes!
If so, it may be interesting to be more interested in their journey. You will be able to identify the common points you have with this person. Did she encounter difficulties similar to yours? Did it succeed despite everything? Do you have similar character traits?
On the one hand, it will allow you to realize that everyone is going through difficulties, even your idols. On the other hand, you can then analyze how they managed to succeed, to try to learn from them.
Taking inspiration from successful people is a great boost to your motivation.
Motivational phrases are important because, when you lack motivation, you have trouble moving forward. You hit head-on with delays and other obstacles that very quickly seem insurmountable.
And if the motivational quotes I shared with you can give you a little boost, it’s also important to dig deeper into the question to understand what may be causing your lack of motivation.
I am convinced that finding your path, a path in alignment with your inner self is an essential first step before committing to a project. Once you find it, these motivational phrases and quotes will take you to the goal you set for yourself.
I hope you enjoyed reading these ‘you motivate me quotes’. You may also like: marriage sayings from the bible
What are your favorite motivational quotes? Which is your favorite among this selection? Answer me in the comments!