In this article we have selected 70 different wise quotes about love for a girl so you can share with your loved one or inspire you to write your own quotes. Being in love is wonderful, and being able to let the other person know is a privilege that we should not give up. But finding the exact words for what we want to express without falling into topics can be difficult.
Selection of different wise quotes about love for a girl:
Here are some phrases about love that are different and that are far from typical.
1. We walked without looking for each other but knowing that we walked to find ourselves
One of the best phrases of love extracted from Hopscotch, novel, and masterpiece of the famous Argentine writer Julio Cortázar.
2. Come to sleep with me: we will not make love. He will make us
Another quote from the great Argentine writer, Cortázar, as imaginative as it is passionate, which makes it one of the best phrases of different love.
3. Just because someone does not love you as you want, does not mean that they do not love you with all their being
Gabriel García Márquez reminds us that there are many ways to love and that all can be just as valuable.
4. In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept quiet
Sometimes a kiss can say everything that we have not dared to express in words , according to Pablo Neruda.
5. I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul
Another different phrase of love from the brilliant Chilean poet that reminds us that love is something deep.
6. I want you to go crazy with laughter, drunk with nothing and walk leisurely through the streets, yes, holding hands, rather … from the heart
Phrase of the Uruguayan writer Mario Benedetti, ideal to share with our partner .
7. It is enough for me to look at you, to know that with you I am going to soak my soul
Again a different phrase of love from Julio Cortázar, which reminds us that he was and will be one of the most romantic writers on the Latin American scene.
- Read also: “Shakespeare quotes about courage “
8. But we love each other with a love that was more than love
Romantic phrase from the poem Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe.
9. There are loves so beautiful that justify all the follies they make commit
For the Greek philosophers love already implied madness , as we see from this Plutarch phrase.
10. Being deeply loved gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage
Lao Tzu reminds us that loving gives us courage to perform gestures that we would not do at other times.
11. Not being loved is a simple misfortune; the real disgrace is not loving
Writer Albert Camus on the importance of being able to love.
12. Two people who love each other, alone, isolated from the world, is something beautiful
Another compliment to the love of the writer Milan Kundera.
13. Loving is not looking at each other; is to look together in the same direction
With this phrase, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry tells us the importance of sharing futures and expectations with the loved one.
14. No one has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold
Zelda Fitzgerald phrase about the greatness of love and its immensity.
15. There are many kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice
Her husband, the writer Scott-Fitzgerald, also tells us that what we feel for each person is unique.
16. Love is not controlled; grown
The German writer Goethe reminds us that love must be cared for to grow.
17. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself
Sometimes love can be a mirror in which to see ourselves reflected , according to this phrase by André Breton.
18. A woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea
When we love someone, we know it, according to Honoré de Balzac.
19. That when love is not madness, it is not love
A classic by Pedro Calderón de la Barca, about the need to love with a little madness.
20. There is only one happiness in this life, love and be loved
For the writer George Sand there was nothing like being reciprocated in love.
21. For small creatures like us, immensity is bearable only through love
Beautiful phrase of the astronomer and scientific popularizer Carl Sagan.
22. I love you, not only for what you are, but also for what I am when I am with you
Roy Croft phrase to share with the person who brings out the best in us .
23. The love we give is the only love we keep
For Elbert Hubbard the only way to retain love is by giving it.
24. Love is the only thing we never have enough of, and it’s also the only thing we don’t give enough
Controversial writer Henry Miller leaves us with one of the best different love quotes.
25. In love, one and one are one
Despite appearances, the philosopher Jean Paul Sartre was quite a womanizer.
26. It was a love at first sight, at last sight, at any sight
An original love phrase from Vladimir Nabokov, extracted from his novel Lolita.
27. We learn to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we come to see an imperfect person perfectly
For Sam Keen, the perfect thing is to love each other’s imperfections .
28. Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all ills
Love is often spoken of as a disease, but a necessary disease. This phrase by Leonard Cohen expresses it very well.
29. Love is fire. But if it’s going to warm your heart or burn your house, there’s no way of knowing. “
We cannot foresee how intense a love will become. Actress Joan Crawford knew this well.
30. What is love? Love is a fog that burns with the first light of day of reality.
Phrase of the great exponent of dirty realism, Charles Bukowski.
31. I love you to love you and not to be loved, since nothing pleases me as much as seeing you happy
One of the most famous romances of the writer George Sand was the one she had with the composer Chopin.
32. Loving is not only wanting, it is above all understanding.
Françoise Sagan knows that understanding is a basic ingredient in any relationship.
33. And to be totally, completely, absolutely in love, one must be fully aware that one is also loved, that one also inspires love.
The writer and poet Mario Benedetti reminds us that there is nothing like wanting and being reciprocated .
34. One never fell in love, and that was his hell. Another, yes, and that was his conviction.
Scholar and writer Robert Burton reflects on the suffering that love can also bring.
35. One is in love when one realizes that another person is unique.
Perfect love phrase of Jorge Luis Borges to dedicate to the loved one and let him know that he is special.
36. If you loved me and I loved you, how we would love!
Fun and original phrase from the French poet and playwright Paul Géraldy.
37. The most difficult is not the first kiss but the last.
Another love phrase by Paul Géraldy, very successful.
38. The first kiss is not given with the mouth, but with the gaze.
Tristan Bernard perfectly sums up love at first sight with this quote .
39. Love letters are written starting without knowing what is to be said, and ending without knowing what has been said.
Another way of saying that love makes us lose our reason a little, according to Jean Jacques Rousseau.
40. If you do not remember the slightest madness in which love made you fall, you have not loved.
The madness associated with love was also expressed by William Shakespeare in this other phrase.
41. I love you more than my own skin
Frida Kahlo was a very passionate woman, and she knew how to convey it with this phrase of love.
42. There is more pleasure in loving than in being loved.
We can be loved without feeling, but if we love it will be because we feel, this being a true pleasure. John Fuller phrase.
43. Why all the love will come suddenly when I feel sad, and I feel distant.
Sometimes when we love the most it is when we are away from that person, as expressed here by Pablo Neruda.
44. You will not know what I am worth until I can be with you all that I am.
Romantic quote from the famous scientist and thinker Gregorio Marañón.
45. We live in the world when we love. Only a life lived for others is worth living.
For Albert Einstein we live true life when we love .
46. The heart is a child: expect what you want.
Curious Russian proverb that talks about the desires of the heart.
47. Love is a friendship with erotic moments.
For Antonio Gala, true love starts from a base of friendship.
48. Love is the space and time measured by the heart.
Love is measured by the time we love and the space it occupies in our hearts, according to the writer Marcel Proust.
49. Your heart is enough for my heart, my wings are enough for your freedom.
Another romantic and poetic phrase from the writer and poet Pablo Neruda.
50. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved.
Famous phrase of the English poet and playwright Alfred Tennyson.
52. If you have reasons to love a person, then you don’t love them.
Slavoj Zizek reflecting on the little rationality of true love.
53. Is there a reason to love?
Brigitte Bardot exposes the same reflection but in different words.
54. What a good insomnia if I wake up about your body.
Romantic and sensual phrase of the Uruguayan writer and poet Mario Benedetti.
55. The measure of love is to love without measure.
Great phrase of Augustine of Hippo about love being infinite and without measure.
56. True love is not known by what it demands, but by what it offers.
Nice reflection of the playwright and film director Jacinto Benavente.
57. Love comes unseen; We can only see him when he leaves.
Sometimes we do not see that we are going to fall in love, but we miss it very much when we lack it. It is what sums up this beautiful phrase by essayist Henry Austin Dobson.
58. True love stories have no end.
The writer Richard Bach leaves us this phrase about eternal loves, which will always accompany us.
59. When you don’t love too much you don’t love enough.
According to Blaise Pascal one has to love with his whole being, or he will not love.
60. Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you
Anonymous phrase to dedicate to your partner and remind them that it is one of the reasons for your happiness.
61. The person who deserves you is the one who, having the freedom to do what he wants, chooses you at all times
Those who deserve our attention are those who return it to us in the same way.
62. Romance is stormy; love is calm
Mason Cooley phrase that reminds us that romance is intense and fleeting, while love is lasting.
63. Love knows no barriers; jump over obstacles, fences and penetrate walls to reach your destination full of hope
For Maya Angelou there are no obstacles if we really love.
64. The heart needs a second heart. Shared joy is double joy.
Loving is a thing of two, and being reciprocated is the best there is.
65. And love, having no geography, does not recognize limits.
Phrase about love by renowned writer Truman Capote.
66. If when I love I am happy, then you are my happiness
Anonymous phrase ideal to confess our love to the loved one .
67. Stay without thinking about that person who dies if he doesn’t have you, than with that person who presumes because he knows he has you
Who deserves your love and attention is the person who appreciates yours.
68. The worst way to miss someone is to sit next to them and know that you can never have them
Phrase by the writer Gabriel García Márquez about forbidden or unrequited love.
69. If you don’t love me, it doesn’t matter, I can still love for both of you anyway.
Stendhal’s curious phrase of love that reminds us that although it is not reciprocated, one does not stop loving.
70. Love lives more than it gives than it receives.
Precious phrase of Concepción Arenal that reminds us that for many, the true signs of love are those in which one lets his altruistic part flow without caring not to be reciprocated.
I hope you enjoyed reading these wise quotes about love for a girl.