Everyone needs some inspiration, and these short famous bible quotes for tattoos will give you all you need. Proverbial and very inspiring.
The tattoos are modern, daring and a true display of art in its purest form. Now, if we talk about phrases for a tattoo, the fan becomes much larger. There are those who bet on phrases of songs or popular sayings and there are those who decide to tattoo a phrase from the Bible.
Do you also like this idea? Then do not miss the compilation of phrases from the Bible for tattooing that we have prepared in Women’s Diary. Surely more than one becomes your favorite.
Short famous bible quotes for tattoos
Are you going to get a tattoo? Are you a believer? Then surely this list with phrases of the Bible to tattoo becomes your favorite.
Read them all slowly and think about the meaning of each one, when you have already made your choice, you only have to say where on the body you are going to tattoo it. Let’s start!
1. God gives the worst battles to his best warriors
A phrase is taken from the Bible that more than one has already tattooed on the arm.
2. God believes in me
It is a phrase to achieve much-needed personal motivation.
3. There is no luck but that which comes from God
Of course yes! You just have to believe to realize it.
4. The Lord is merciful
And it is with each and every one of us.
5. Almighty God is the one who guides my way
Only then can you direct your steps in the right direction, do you agree with this phrase?
6. Jesus Christ came into the world to save humanity
Can there be such a selfless act as this?
7. Christ gave his life for all of us
And he did it with the best of intentions.
8. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph will always be in my heart
There will always be a special place in our hearts for them.
9. God can and can forgive everything
N UNCA forgets these words, especially when you do not see the exit.
10. Father forgive me because I have sinned
This phrase from the Bible you have surely said more than once.
11, Jesus believes in me and I believe in him
Why do you feel calmer after remembering this?
12. The Lord is the owner of my destiny
That is why I think I am in good hands.
13. It is in the Bible where I can always find answers to my questions
There are those who always have the Holy Bible on their nightstand.
14. The Holy Bible is my favorite book
A perfect phrase for a tattoo on the arm.
15. God squeezes but does not drown
These words remind us that things can always get better.
16. The Lord always tests us
You have to pass these tests with the best grade.
17. In heaven is where there is a second life
A life that moves away from the earthly.
18. Only sinners go to hell
Let each one choose their path.
19. Heaven on earth is also possible
You just have to look well to find it.
Proverbs and psalms of the Bible for tattooing
Let’s now look at a series of proverbs and psalms from the Bible, all of them suitable for a very special tattoo.
20. The face is reflected in the water and the person is reflected in the heart
Proverbs 27:19. It is in the heart of each one that best is seen.
21. Everything has its moment; there is a time for all that is done under heaven
Ecclesiastes 3: 1. Everything in this life has its proper time.
22. He who restrains his tongue protects his life
Proverbs 13: 3. This phrase from the Bible ends like this: but the light lip causes its ruin.
23, The Lord is my rock, my bulwark, and my deliverer
Psalms 18, 2. And it continues like this: My God, my rock in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my impregnable height.
24. Rivers of living water will flow from the one who believes in me, as the Scripture says
John 7:38. What does this phrase mean to you?
25. I can do everything in Christ who strengthens me
Proverbs 21:21. And it continues like this: He who goes after justice and love find life, prosperity, and honor.
26. Guide me, for you are my rock and my fortress, direct me for love of your name
Psalms 25: 4. And end with these other words: Lord, make me know your ways; show me your paths
27. He who attends to correction is on the way to life; he who rejects it is lost
Proverbs 10:17. Each has the power to make amends and learn from them.
More perfect Bible phrases for a tattoo
We finish the compilation of phrases from the Bible with a selection of the most special. Will you find here the inspiration you are looking for for your next tattoo?
28. Love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave
Solomon. Love must prevail over everything else.
29. Do does not love sleep so that you do not become impoverished; Open your eyes, and you will be satisfied with bread
Song of songs. Solomon. Open your eyes to see the world as it is.
30. I sleep, but my heart watches
Ephesians. The heart watches over our well-being even if we do not see it.
31Take away from you all bitterness, anger, wrath, yelling and gossip, and all malice
Ephesians. 4:31. It is the only way to achieve happiness.
32. Sin is in him who knows how to do good and does not
Universal Epistle of Santiago. Change your attitude and you will be on the right track.
33. Many are called but few are chosen
Matthew 20:14. This phrase undoubtedly ranks in the top ten of our favorite phrases in the Bible for a tattoo.
34. He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone
John 8, 7. A phrase that you have undoubtedly heard hundreds of times.
35. Let us not tire of doing good; that in due time the harvest will come if we do not falter
Paul. Doing good above all else.
36. See, then, that the light in you does not happen, is darkness
Luke 11-35. May the light that illuminates your path be as clear as possible.
37. In order to get to God, we have to give up all things in this world
Luke. Let go of the material to get to God.
38. Love your brother like your soul; take care of it like the pupil of your eye
Gospel of Thomas. Words of Jesus written in the Holy Bible.
39. In resisting passions is true peace of heart and not in following them
Thomas of Kempis. This phrase comes to say that we should not allow ourselves to be only carried away by the passions, we must know how to look beyond.
Read also: beautiful thoughts during pregnancy
40. Noise does not make good, well does not make noise
Saint Vincent of Paul. Without a doubt a phrase of the Bible that gives a lot to think about, don’t you think?
And you? With which of these phrases of the Bible to tattoo you stay?
You can read more articles similar to Bible phrases to get tattooed: proverbs and very inspiring words, in the category of Tattoos in Women’s Diary. I hope you enjoyed reading these short famous bible quotes for tattoos