These famous quotes about sharing knowledge with others will inspire positivity and good, happy feelings. Enjoy some quotes inspiration. Knowledge is something that we never end up possessing or mastering, but something that we always have to keep in mind. This is how we invite you to reflect on this important question in life through phrases about knowledge.
Knowledge is one of the maximum sources of power that man has. Possessing it completely is impossible, just like mastering it. But it is important to be in constant proximity to it. This is how we invite you to reflect a thorough knowledge of these phrases.
Much is said about it, it is said that it is important to have it and that it can help a lot in life, but what is knowledge? Basically it is a set of information that your mind stores, through learning, experience, and introspection. Being something so intangible, many thinkers have developed theories and thought in this regard, from the famous philosopher Plato, who has left for posterity several phrases of knowledge that you may already know.
Formal education is one of the most common ways of acquiring knowledge, but it is not the only one since the experience and transmission of information from one subject to another (from parents to children, for example) are also knowledge reapers.
Without going any further, here you will find phrases of wisdom that will also help you nourish yourself and become a more complete and knowledgeable person.
Quotes about sharing knowledge with others
No matter how old you are, it’s always a good time to learn. You should never stop exercising your mind, you can read books, watch documentaries or go out and explore the world to see it with your own eyes. These phrases of knowledge can serve as an inspiration to start a life full of wisdom, knowledge, and new paths to travel.
- “I’d give half of what I know for half of what I don’t know.” (Rene Descartes)
- “Knowledge is the best investment that can be made.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “The teacher’s job is not so much to teach everything that is learned, but to produce in the student love and esteem for knowledge.” (John Locke)
- “The bottom line is that we know very little and yet it is amazing how much we know. And even more amazing that such small knowledge can give so much power.” (Bertrand Russell)
- “Knowledge is power.” (Francis Bacon)
- “There is no investment more profitable than that of knowledge.” (Benjamin Franklin)
- “Nature has given us the seeds of knowledge, not knowledge itself.” (Seneca)
- “Knowledge makes suffering and the one who makes his knowledge grow also makes his suffering grow.” (Umberto Eco)
- “In this new era, what sets you free is knowledge, not work.” (Elfriede Jelinek)
- “There is only one good: knowledge. There is only one evil: ignorance.” (Socrates)
- “No human knowledge can go beyond their experience.” (John Locke)
- “Knowledge can only be received in one way, through experience, there is no other way to know.” (Swami Vivekananda)
- “Knowledge is the light that will illuminate your path.” (Robert Fisher)
- “Knowledge makes us responsible.” (Ernesto “Che” Guevara)
- “Our knowledge is necessarily finite, while our ignorance is necessarily infinite.” (Karl Popper)
- “To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, it is necessary to have certain knowledge.” (Nicolaus Copernicus)
Don’t forget to watch this video to know some of the best wise phrases of famous authors like Stanley Kubrick, Khalil Gibran, and Mahatma Gandhi, among others.
Phrases of self-knowledge
The knowledge of oneself is essential to carry on our life, they say that whoever does not want can never be loved. For this reason these phrases of knowledge about yourself will help you in that task, to increase your introspective knowledge, and to grow as a person. You can take advantage of these concepts in any area of life, school, work, relationships with friends, partners, or family.
- “I can teach anyone how to get what they want in life. The problem is, I can’t find someone who can tell me what they want.” (Mark Twain)
- “There is no greater satisfaction than looking back and realizing that one has grown in self-control, judgment, generosity, and selfless actions.” (Ella Wheeler Wilcox)
- “People often say that they have not yet found themselves. But the self is not something that one finds, but something that one creates.” (Thomas Szasz)
- “I know very well what I’m running away from but not what I’m looking for.” (Michel de Montaigne)
- “A man travels the world looking for what he needs and returns home to find it.” (George Moore)
- “I think in one way or another we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.” (Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Loving yourself is the beginning of a story of eternal love.” (Oscar Wilde)
- “Knowing yourself is the greatest knowledge.” (Galileo Galilei)
- “Only the superficial ones get to know themselves.” (Oscar Wilde)
- “If you don’t get lost, there is a chance that you will never be found.” (Anonymous)
- “The worst thing that can happen to a man is getting to think badly of himself.” (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)
- “Someday anywhere, anywhere you will unfailingly find yourself, and that, only that, maybe the happiest or most bitter of your hours.” (Pablo Neruda)
- “There are three extremely hard things: steel, diamonds, and knowing yourself.” (Benjamin Franklin)
- “If you want to change the world, change yourself.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- “Know yourself. Don’t take your puppy’s admiration for you as conclusive proof of how wonderful you are.” (Ann Landers)
These are just some phrases of wisdom are just some that you can keep in mind to be a more complete person. Many other authors and anonymous generated phrases that were left for posterity and are still valid today.
More phrases to nurture your knowledge
Meditation, motivation, and self-esteem can also help you to expand the borders of your mind and achieve a state of fullness and knowledge of both yourself and your surroundings.
- Phrases to meditate. For many people, meditation is essential to order and carry out their lives. But it’s not just about relaxing and breathing properly, you can also meditate by letting your mind fly and thinking about some interesting phrases.
- Phrases to motivate. Motivation is essential to make your life what you want. Sometimes it is not easy, but authors like Confucius, Bucay, and Perich have developed phrases that will help you improve and move forward.
- Self-esteem phrases. Another pillar to live is self-esteem, you must love and value yourself to achieve all your goals, and of course some words from renowned authors can also help you.
- Phrases of happiness. Sometimes it is not easy to be happy, but when you feel like this it is great. There are undoubtedly many adversities that can bring down this positive feeling, however, you can always trace it by reading, hanging out with friends, or thinking about some phrases about happiness.
More quotes about sharing knowledge with others
Nature has given us the seeds of knowledge, not knowledge itself. Seneca
There is only one good: knowledge. There is only one evil, ignorance. Socrates
The sovereignty of man is hidden in the dimension of his knowledge. Sir Francis Bacon
Knowledge makes us responsible. Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara
Great knowledge begets great doubt. Aristotle
Empty your pocket in your mind, and your mind will fill your pocket. Benjamin Franklin
Investing in knowledge always produces the best benefits. Benjamin Franklin
Knowledge comes, wisdom stays. Alfred Tennyson
The humble knowledge of yourself is a safer path to God than the path of science. Thomas De Kempis
Knowledge is not something separate and self-sufficient but is involved in the process by which life is sustained and developed. John Dewey
To improve our knowledge we must learn less and contemplate more. René Descartes
Our knowledge is necessarily finite, while our ignorance is necessarily infinite. Karl Popper
Only knowledge that comes from within is true knowledge. Socrates
Whoever adds nothing to their knowledge, diminishes it. The Talmud
No human knowledge can go beyond their experience. John Locke
Knowledge is proud of how much it has learned; wisdom is humble because it knows no more. William Cowper
As we acquire knowledge, things do not become more understandable, but more mysterious. Albert Schweitzer
The notion that through the senses we acquire of external things, although it is not as true as our intuitive knowledge, deserves the name of knowledge. John Locke
How much pleasure is gained from useless knowledge? Bertrand Russell
The bottom line is that we know very little and yet it is amazing how much we know. And even more amazing that such a small knowledge can give so much power. Bertrand Russell
Knowledge is power. Sir Francis Bacon
Knowledge is only one of the representations of existence. José Vasconcelos
The greater the knowledge of a man, the greater must be his faith; And the closer you get to God, the clearer your vision of God is. Victor Hugo
With knowledge doubts increase. Goethe