The positive quotes about struggles in life are a motivational tool to remind ourselves that striving to meet goals allows us to take obstacles not as problems, but as signs of progress.
Life itself is full of challenges, from the moment we are born until we die, but even in moments of weakness and weakness, within our means, we can do a lot to improve our situation.
69 Positive quotes about struggles in life.
Below you will find a selection of phrases about the struggle written or spoken by important historical figures such as Aristotle, Mark Twain, or Maya Angelou.
1. Loving someone deeply gives you courage (Lao Tzu)
Life is to love and to be loved, and it is what gives us the strength to keep going.
2. We are all made of meat and a miracle fiber called courage (Mignon McLaughlin)
An excellent way to express what willpower can mean.
3. Happy are those who dare with the courage to defend what they love (Ovid)
It is not enough to preach what we want, we must defend it.
4. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the judgment that something else is more important than fear (Ambrose Redmoon)
Curious statement about the meaning of fight and courage.
5. It takes a lot of courage to rise up against our enemies, but much more to rise up against our friends (JK Rowling)
It is more difficult to fight the opponent from home.
6. What counts is not the strength of the body, but the strength of the spirit (JRR Tolkien)
One could not expect less from the writer of the Lord of the Rings.
7. Few are those who have enough courage to recognize their failures, or resolution enough to repair them (Benjamin Franklin)
Good reflection from one of the fathers of the United States of America.
8. The greatest test of courage on earth is to overcome defeat without losing heart (Robert Green Ingersoll)
Strength is expressed by getting up over and over again.
9. Courage is being scared to death and standing still (John Wayne)
The famous American Western actor left us this interesting aphorism.
10. Courage is doing what you are afraid to do (Eddie Rickenbacker)
The powerful phrase to describe what the concept of fighting meant to Rickenbacker.
11. If you could muster the courage to start, you will have the courage to succeed (David Viscott)
Things that start well end well.
12. You will never do anything in this world without courage (Aristotle)
All a declaration of intent on the part of the Greek philosopher.
13. A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live (Lao Tzu)
The power of force is a quality of always moving forward.
14. What would life be like if we did not have the courage to achieve anything? (Vincent van Gogh)
The Dutch artist did not only know how to paint pictures.
15. Courage is the most important of the virtues because without courage you cannot practice any other virtue consistently (Maya Angelou)
This phrase should serve as an example for any philosophy of life.
16. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to chase them (Walt Disney)
This is how the most famous cartoon author on the planet succeeded.
17. Life contracts or expands in proportion to one’s courage (Anais Nin)
According to the American writer, the fight will determine the path of our life.
18. He who does not have the courage to take risks will achieve nothing in life (Muhammad Ali)
We all remember the motivating phrases associated with this elite athlete.
19. The brave man is not the one who is not afraid, but the one who conquers him (Nelson Mandela)
This phrase about the fight kept Nelson Mandela alive while incarcerated.
- You may be interested: Motivational quotes for business partners
20. It takes courage to grow and be who you really are (EE Cummings)
Sometimes we do not accept ourselves as we want and that causes fear.
21. Courage is resistance to fear, control of fear, not absence of fear (Mark Twain)
One can be fearful and brave at the same time, it is about putting one over the other.
22. Success is not the end, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts (Winston Churchill)
Being one of the main actors in World War II, this politician was dedicated, among other things, to raising the morale of England.
23. Courage is what it takes to get up and speak; courage is what it takes to sit and listen (Winston Churchill)
The English politician will always be remembered for the infinity of phrases referring to the fight.
24. Courage is discovering that you can not win, and trying when you know you can lose (Tom Krause)
An original way to describe what it means to be strong.
25. Courage is the greatest of all virtues because, otherwise, one is not sure of preserving any other (Samuel Johnson)
Without courage we lack the rest of personal virtues.
26. It takes more courage to suffer than to die (Napoleon Bonaparte)
A powerful phrase from one of the most important emperors in the world.
27. A man with courage is a majority (Thomas Jefferson)
This phrase of force was declared in the United States Congress by one of its founders.
28. Have the courage to live. Anyone can die (Robert Cody)
One more sentence that the important thing to survive is to continue fighting.
29. Most of us have more courage than we would ever dream of possessing (Dale Carnegie)
This phrase reflects an often forgotten obviousness.
30. Courage is fear sustained for one more minute (General George S. Patton)
For Patton, the fight is linked to fear.
31. Courage is the silent voice at the end of the day that says “tomorrow I will try again” (Mary Anne Radmacher)
This phrase about struggle reminds us that we must strive every day to achieve our goals.
32. Courage is not having the strength to go on, it is going on when you have no strength (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Another genius of this French strategist.
33. Courage is grace under pressure (Ernest Hemingway)
It is in the worst moments where one has to know how to resist.
34. All happiness depends on courage and work (Honoré de Balzac)
Without being brave we cannot be happy.
35. If you want to conquer fear, don’t feel at home and think about it (Dale Carnegie)
Constant doubt paralyzes the fight.
36. The best protection any woman can have is courage (Elizabeth Cady Stanton)
One of the most influential feminists reflecting on the problems caused by gender inequality.
37. Those who lack courage will find a philosophy to justify it (Albert Camus)
Many people justify their cowardice to the limits of reason.
38. The brave might not live forever, but the cautious does not live at all (Ashley L)
This phrase of force summarizes the essence of success in life.
39. Courage is being scared but moving on anyway (Dan Rather)
It is emphasized again that fear and courage are not incompatible.
40. There is no such thing as bravery, only degrees of fear (John Wainwright)
This English novelist questioned concepts that many simply accept.
41. A ship is safe in port, but that’s not what ships are for (William GT Shedd)
A good metaphor to define what bravery is.
42. Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion (Michael Jordan)
“Air” Jordan marked a before and after in the world of sports, thanks in part to phrases like this.
43. The most important thing, after discipline and creativity, is to dare to dare (Maya Angelou)
You have to fight even for what seems impossible.
44. You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it (Robin Sharma)
One of the greatest “influencers” in personal leadership spoke this phrase in one of his talks.
45. Extraordinary people survive under the most dire circumstances (Robertson Davies)
Strength is always drawn from difficulties.
46. Courage is the price that life demands you pay to offer yourself peace (Amelia Earhart)
This pioneer of aviation came to cross the Atlantic alone.
47. The only thing to fear is fear itself (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
The late President of the USA It was a key piece in the Second World War.
48. It is curious that physical courage is so common in the world and moral courage is so rare (Mark Twain)
The famous humorist and novelist also had a firm belief in psychic strength.
49. Optimism is the foundation of courage (Nicholas Murray Butler)
You must always fight with a constructive attitude.
50. Courage is a peculiar type of fear (Charles Kennedy)
One more author who relates such opposite feelings.
51. We must build levees of courage to stem the flow of fear (Martin Luther King)
If anyone demonstrated the meaning of strength, it was Martin Luther King.
52. Some of your great pains become your great strengths (Drew Barrymore)
The famous American actress said this phrase in one of her film premieres.
53. Perfect courage means doing without witnesses what we would be capable of with the world watching (Duque François)
The force must be internal, not to brag.
54. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the coast (André Gide)
A reflection on the need to get out of the comfort zone .
55. We don’t do things because they are difficult; They are difficult because we do not dare (Seneca)
Fear blocks our possibilities of self-realization.
56. The cave you fear to enter contains the treasure you desire (Joseph Campbell)
Only with will power, we will achieve what we set out to do.
57. A man with courage never wants weapons (Unknown author)
Strength is not only physically measured.
58. Necessity does the work of courage (Nicholas Murray Butler)
Need and courage are synonyms.
59. I only count the number of crunches when it starts to hurt (Muhammad Ali)
The most famous boxer in history drew strength in moments of weakness.
60. Don’t pray for a simple life, pray for the strength to resist a hard life (Bruce Lee)
This phrase marked all those who followed in the footsteps of the Chinese fighter and actor.
61. Courage is a type of salvation (Plato)
Those who face adversity have a better chance of success.
62. Fall seven times, get up eight times (Chinese proverb)
This phrase is known worldwide and used in any area of life.
63. The consciousness of death encourages us to live more intensely (Paulo Coelho)
64. If we are growing, we will always be out of our comfort zone (Kareem Abdul Jabbar)
The former Lakers player broke all possible records thanks to guys like this.
65. That you have failed once does not mean that you will fail in everything (Marilyn Monroe)
Marilyn was very clear on how to act, never better said, when faced with a new failure.
66. Do not go where the path guides, go where there is no path and leave a mark (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
A phrase of force is very suitable to discover new emotions.
67. People who move mountains start carrying small stones (Chinese proverb)
The force is forged with small steps.
68. Without struggle, there is no progress (Frederick Douglas)
Any kind of claim and personal evolution requires effort.
69. Let us pray to be sheltered from dangers, but be bold to face them (Rabindranath Tagore)
The Bengali philosopher encouraged his family with phrases like this.
I hope you enjoyed reading these positive quotes about struggles in life.