There is something beautiful in all of this that has inspired some of us to write the most heartwarming and nice thoughts about nature. Most of us live in urban areas, in busy cities where nature is domesticated and does not occupy an important place in daily life.
However, nature is more than a place that we can visit during our vacations or weekends.
Nature is our origin and the place where all our subtle needs of beauty, mystery, and adventure meet. Nature has many gifts for us if we show that we are willing to explore its magnificent diversity.
To discover the wonders that nature brings us, I have collected a few phrases from Nature so that you learn to take care of it and above all to revive your appreciation for it.
60 nice thoughts about nature.
Here are the quotes about nature:
1. “I think the world is incomprehensibly beautiful: an infinite perspective of magic and wonder.” -Ansel Adams
As children we are very sensitive to the beauty of nature, we find miracles and interesting things everywhere. As we grow we tend to forget how beautiful and magnificent the world is. There are magic and wonder for the eyes that know how to look with curiosity and love.
2. “In all things of nature there is something wonderful.” -Aristotle
At first glance, nature seems to follow simple laws that determine how each process occurs in nature. This is just an illusion. Nature is not only complex but also intriguingly original in each of his works. For us, nature is the possibility of making wonderful explorations.
3. “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe so that your nature matches Nature.” -Joseph Campbell
We feel connected to nature but sometimes we can hardly explain why nature impresses us so much or why we seek to spend time in nature. The truth is that we are part of nature as anything else. When we disconnect from nature, we forget who we are.
4. “Nature is the art of God.”-Dante Alighieri
People are inventors, creators, painters, and musicians, but few of their achievements can be compared to the miraculous workings of nature. Nature is the greatest creator and inventor, while nature itself is a work of art.
5. “Just living is not enough … one must have sun, freedom, and a small flower.” -Hans Christian Andersen
To live a happy and healthy life, people need to feel at peace with their surroundings and be able to enjoy the beauty that surrounds them. Nature gives us all the things we need to be happy and we can become explorers who find meaning and beauty in the diversity of nature.
6. “Nature always uses the colors of the spirit.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nature speaks to us through different images, landscapes, colors, patterns, and forms of exquisite beauty. As we admire the extravagance of nature, our emotions and feelings become part of it. This harmonious balance makes our souls happy.
7. “Spring is the way nature says: Let’s party!” -Robin Williams
Of all the seasons, spring is the most festive and the most joyous. In spring nature comes back to life. Trees, flowers, and birds announce that the world will be covered in color again and that the sun will finally have the power to warm us.
8. “In every walk through nature, one receives much more than what one seeks.” -John Muir
Taking a walk in nature has healing power for our minds and souls. We do not ask for anything from nature, however, nature offers us to silence, peace, harmony, and beauty without limits. Walking in nature is free and efficient therapy for our stressed lives.
9. “I can find God in nature, in animals, in birds, and in the environment.” -Pat Buckley
Whether you are religious or not, each person finds in the extraordinary diversity and harmony of nature the sign of miraculous power. God can be hidden in every element of nature. If we respect nature and all its elements, we respect God.
10. “Mother Nature speaks in a language that is understood within the peaceful mind of the sincere observer.” -Radhanath Swami
In nature, we find silence and tranquility. Nature has its own language by which it speaks to those who are paying attention. Listening to the song of nature we discover a world different from ours, where everything flows slower but always with a purpose.
- Other interesting phrases: ” some beautiful thoughts about love “
11. “Nature does not rush, but everything succeeds.” -Lao Tzu
Nature has its own rhythms and laws and is always very patient with everything it achieves. Growth requires time, patience, and peace. By admiring the works of nature, we can learn how to enter the same natural flow.
12. “I like it when a flower or a small clump of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It is so heroic. ” -George Carlin
Nature is more powerful, creative, and resourceful than we think. With patience, you can remove any obstacles in your way. Nature teaches us how to allow our work to flourish naturally without worrying about obstacles and limits.
13. “I have nature, art, and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?” -Vincent van Gogh
In addition to great goals and achievements, life is also about knowing how to enjoy the simple pleasures that make our souls happy like nature or art. Nature is more than the bottom of our lives. It is the place where we can feel safe and happy.
14. “Nature is not a place to visit. It’s our house.” -Gary Snyder
Modern life has made us see nature as a place disconnected from our daily routines. Nature is not a place that we can visit during vacations or weekends, but it is our most solid and beautiful house where we can easily find everything that our souls long for.
15. “I am going to nature to be relieved and healed, and to put my senses in order.”
We lead busy and organized lives where we feel burdened by stressful problems that keep coming up every day. Whenever we seek peace and silence, we can withdraw into nature. In nature, our senses, minds, and souls are purified.
16. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. ” -Frank Lloyd Wright
Nature is very powerful and complex and can sometimes demand that we face its strength. To love nature we must be able to understand its laws and study its ways. Nature never betrays those who know how to adapt and those who follow its rules.
17. “If you really love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” -Vincent van Gogh
There is beauty everywhere in nature but there are too few eyes to look for and appreciate it. People who really love nature know how to appreciate how nature works. They find excitement and happiness on exploration in the beauty of nature and its endless mysteries.
18. “The earth laughs at the flowers.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Earth speaks to us through the elements of nature. In every natural thing, we can find a hidden and powerful message. Like the bright, colorful things that bring joy to our hearts, flowers express the joy of Earth itself.
19. “The slightest movement is of importance to all of nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. ” -Blaise Pascal
Nature’s rules are very strict. Everything flows in synchronicity, always in motion, growing and changing. In nature, everything is connected. Each small element can contain tremendous force and can determine great changes.
20. “Sitting in the shade on a good day and gazing at the verdant green hills is refreshing.” -Jane Austin
When life overwhelms us with all its demands and problems, we can find moments of tranquility and happiness looking at nature. A beautiful landscape can invigorate our souls and restore our energies making us realize that happiness lies in simple pleasures.
21. “The wealth I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration.” -Claude Monet
Many of the things that people have accomplished in our history were inspired by nature and its richness. Nature offers us an abundance of images, landscapes, processes and elements in which we can find something worth studying.
22. “The beauty of the natural world lies in the details.” -Natalie Angier
An important lesson that nature teaches us is to find beauty in the details, in small elements that do not hold up but that hide impressive qualities. From a simple seed to an insect or a snowflake, everything in nature is more than it seems.
23. “The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the joy of the entire world.” -Henry Ward Beecher
The wonders of nature are not just for a select few. Everyone can enjoy their beauty and wealth. The more open we are in our love, the more things nature gives us. Like trees, flowers, or birds, we are part of the same wealth and enjoy the same wonders.
24. “In nature, there are no rewards or punishments, there are consequences.” -Robert Green Ingersoll
Anything that does not respect the laws of nature or that does not follow its flow suffers consequences. Nature does not know good or evil, however, its first law is causality. For every action, there is a natural effect that follows it. Understanding this law makes us more powerful.
25. “Nature gives each season and season some of its own beauties.” -Charles Dickens
One of the fundamental qualities of nature is diversity. Nature is a wealth of colors, shapes, elements that change with each passing day. Every moment of the day and every moment of the year shows us a different face of nature.
26. “I think a blade of grass is no less than the path traveled by the stars.” -Walt Whitman
By observing nature we discover elements that stand out and impress in certain ways. However, nature never discriminates. There is beauty and strength in each of its elements no matter how insignificant they may seem to us.
27. “Adapt or perish, now as always, is the inexorable imperative of nature.” -HG Wells
Nature is beautiful and wonderful but it can also be very cruel. Its most important law of existence is adaptability. Nothing can resist nature without continually adapting to the changing circumstances of nature. This is the law that ensures growth and progress.
28. “The mountains are calling and I must go.” -John Muir
When we are so caught up in our lives that we forget to simply enjoy being, nature calls us to it. In the desert of the mountains and in the oceans we find balance and strength again. Whenever we stop and pay attention to our hearts, we will hear the call of the wild.
29. “Even if a tree falls, it would not affect the entire forest.” -Chen Shui-bian
Since everything is connected in nature, we can see that nature also has its own support system based precisely on this connection. An element of nature cannot disturb harmony at all. This is an important lesson for us as individuals.
30. “Look at a tree, a flower, a plant. Let your consciousness rest on that. How still they are, how rooted they are in the Being. ” -Eckhart Tolle
We are surrounded by nature and because we often tend to overlook its beauty and its mysteries. In each tree, flower, or bird we can find the secret of all nature. For this to happen we need to train our perception and refine it.
31. “A constantly repeated miracle becomes a process of nature.” -Lyman Abbott
Things that seem common to us actually contain many surprises. Nothing tells us this more clearly than the processes of nature. There are miracles that happen all the time around us but that we take for granted. However, repeated miracles are still miracles.
32. “The earth is insulted and offers its flowers in response.” -Rabindranath Tagore
33. “If you serve Nature, she will serve you.” -Confucius
34. “Nature grants freedom even to animals.” -Tacit
35. “Trees that take time to grow to bear the best fruit.” -Molière
36. “Everything comes out of nature’s great book.” -Antoni Gaudí
37. “Choose only one teacher; nature.” -Rembrandt
38. “The fact that we feel so comfortable in the middle of nature comes from the fact that it has no opinion about us.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
39. “We can challenge human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
40. “We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” -Native American proverb
41. “The earth has music for all who listen.” -George Santayana
42. “He who loves and understands a garden will find joy within it.” -Chinese proverb
43. “Deep in their roots, all the flowers keep the light.” -Theodore Huebner Roethke
44. “Green is the main color of the world, and from which, its beauty arises.” -Pedro Calderón de la Barca
45. “In nature is the preservation of the world.” -Henry David Thoreau
46. “Let nature act on its own accord; she knows her trade better than we do. ”
-Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
47. “Nature is often hidden, sometimes dominated, rarely extinguished.” -Francis Bacon
48. “He who plants trees loves others.” -Thomas fuller
49. “The earth provides enough to meet the needs of every man, but not the greed of every man.” -Mahatma Gandhi
50. “Conservation is a state of harmony between man and earth.” -Aldo Leopold
51. “I believe that having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anyone could wish to possess.” -Andy Warhol
52. “Each flower is a soul that blooms in nature.” -Gerard de Nerval
53. “Nothing is art if it does not come from nature.” -Antoni Gaudí
54. “Everything in nature constantly invites us to be what we are.” -Gretel Ehrlich
55. “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
56. “Look deeply into nature and then you will understand everything better.” -Albert Einstein
57. “Nature is not a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital as water or good bread.” -Edward Abbey
58. “Sitting in the shade on a beautiful day and watching the greenery is the most perfect snack.” -Jane Austen
59. “Looking at beauty in the world is the first step to purify the mind.” -Amit Ray
60. “The poetry of the earth has never died.” -John Keats
What do you think about these phrases about nature?
You should add a little nature to your life, watch the sunrises or the sunsets from your window. Stop and admire the beautiful flowers on your way to work. Try camping on the weekends. You don’t need to travel far to feel at peace. Find local parks, beaches, or lakes that are easily accessible to you.
I hope you liked these nice thoughts about nature. What phrases were your favorites? Do you have other phrases to add? Leave a comment below.