Read these selection of Motivational Quotes Teachers and reflections about the task of educating, one of the most important trades.
Humanity is the way it is because there are educators training new generations. That is why, throughout history, many important figures have left us as a legacy reflections and phrases for teachers who knew how to penetrate their minds and hearts .
The most inspiring phrases for teachers
Below you will find a selection of phrases for teachers and educators that can be used both to dedicate those special educators and to inspire when teaching others.
1. I am indebted to my father for living, but with my teacher for living well (Alexander the Great)
The teachers open the way for a more intense life.
2. I believe that a great teacher is a great artist and there are as few as there are great artists. Teaching can be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit (John Steinbeck)
A beautiful phrases for teachers where it is talked about the way in which teachers mold personalities.
3. The object of education is to form beings apt to govern themselves, and not to be governed by others (Herbert Spencer)
On the actor prepare men for the most sublime ideals.
4. Only by education can man become a man. Man is nothing more than what education makes of him (Emmanuel Kant)
And at the same time, he comes to enjoy the soul that formed his education.
5. When you learn, teach. When you receive, da (Maya Angelou)
On the commitment to share knowledge . Motivational Quotes Teachers
6. Teaching is more than imparting knowledge, it is inspiring change. Learning is more than absorbing facts, it is acquiring understanding (William Arthur Ward)
Many great teachers have favored this process.
7. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches (Karl A. Menninger)
Since it will also go a little of its essence in each learning.
8. Each child should have an adult in their lives who cares about them. And it’s not always a biological father or a family member. It can be a friend or a neighbor. He is often a teacher (Joe Manchen)
The teacher can become that loyal company we always need throughout learning.
9. The teacher leaves a mark for eternity; He can never say when his influence is stopped (Henry Adams)
When reading this phrase for teachers, it is likely that you have thought about that teacher who transcended in your life.
10. We never forget what we learn with pleasure (Alfred Mercier)
Since it transcends our senses.
11. Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire (William Butler Yeats)
The fire of curiosity, wisdom and motivation.
12. It is the master’s supreme art to awaken curiosity in creative expression and knowledge (Albert Einstein)
Many may have the knowledge but few know how to transmit it . Motivational Quotes Teachers
13.Better than a thousand days of diligent study is a day with a great teacher (Japanese Proverb)
Because in its experience lies its importance.
14. Teaching who does not want to learn is like planting a field without plowing (Whately, R)
Since you will not see the fruits or intentions of wanting to deepen the learning.
15. Education is what survives when what has been taught is forgotten (BF Skinner)
What we have made part of our life. One of those phrases for teachers based on the unconscious part of learning, by BF Skinner .
16. Teachers inspire, entertain and end up learning a lot from them even if you do not realize it (Nichlas Spears)
Phrase about teachers, which details what their presence in our lives means.
17. Do not limit your children to your own learning, since they were born in another world (Chinese Proverb)
The new generations aspire to a different type of knowledge.
18. In every man there is something I can learn and from what I can be his pupil (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
When the other is a teacher of extensive matter.
19. A good teacher, like a good actor, must first grab the attention of his audience and then teach his lesson (John Henrik Clarke)
About the art of teaching.
20. A good teacher in life can change an offender into a good citizen (Philip Wylie)
On the power that the teacher has to change the world. Motivational Quotes Teachers
21. Teaching is an exercise in immortality (Ruben Alves)
And there are many teachers who will never die.
22. To educate is not to make adults according to a model, but to liberate in each man what prevents him from being himself, to allow him to realize himself according to his singular genius (Olivier Reboul)
About a personalized teaching that goes directly to each potential of each of the students.
23. Every child deserves a champion, an adult who never renounces them, who understands the power of the connection and insists that they can become the best they can be (Rita Pierson)
This phrase for teachers describes the teacher we all hope to have.
25. A good teacher can create hope, ignite the imagination and inspire love for learning (Brad Henry)
The teacher, seen as a means of access to learning.
26. The object of teaching a child is to make him capable of performing without the help of the teacher (Elbert Hubbar)
The autonomy of the student is also contemplated in the work of the teacher.
27. Man begins, in reality, to be old when he ceases to be educable (Arturo Gran)
When closed to the possibility of expanding the mind.
28. Educating in equality and respect is educating against violence (Benjamin Franklin)
Values education is also essential.
29. The task of the modern educator is not to cut jungles, but to water deserts (CS Lewis)
Go where knowledge is lacking.
30. Giving love constitutes education itself (Eleanor Roosevelt)
It is one of the rights most related to freedom.
31. A child with a lack of education is a lost child (John F. Kennedy)
And it is our duty to provide the little ones with the best of all education.
32. It is detestable that spiritual greed that those who, knowing something, do not seek the transmission of that knowledge (Miguel de Unanuno)
It could be one of the most petty acts you can find.
33. The secret of education lies in respecting the student (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Respect fosters a free and warm environment , perfect to internalize any type of knowledge.
34. You can teach a lesson one day; but if you can teach by creating curiosity, learning will be a lifelong process (Clay P. Bedford)
Why have you planted a leafy tree?
35. A teacher affects eternity; he can only say where for his influence (Henry Adams)
Nice phrase for teacher, who describes his work with much similarity. Motivational Quotes Teachers
36. Everyone who remembers their own education remembers their teachers, not the methods or techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system (Sidney Hook)
Since the best thoughts have their voices.
37. The disciples are the biography of the teacher (Domingo Faustino Sarmiento)
Nothing like them to reflect.
38. Those who educate children well deserve to receive more honors than their own parents, because those only gave them life, these the art of living well (Aristotle)
On the transcendence of these in the different.
39. Children should be taught how to think, not what to think (Margaret Mead)
Excellent phrase for teachers to reflect on the impact of education.
40. The good teacher makes the bad student become good and the good student becomes superior. (Maruja Tresso)
The teacher as a tool of transformation.
41. From the first steps of his education the child must experience the pleasure of discovery (Alfred North White had)
Since that will lead him to develop a love for learning.
42. I can not teach anything to anyone, I can only make them think (Socrates)
On one of the great contributions of this character of universal history.
43. There are two types of education, the one that teaches you to earn your living and the one that teaches you to live (Antony de Meló)
And the last one has probably been transmitted by a generous soul.
44. Teachers can change lives with the right mix of chalk and challenges (Joyce Meyer)
The teacher as a creator of young souls.
45. The principle of education is to lead by example (Turgot)
One of the phrases for teachers more inspiring and applicable to day to day.
46. Do not teach your children just to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything. (Gerge Carlin)
In that way they will be great thinkers and revolutionaries.
47. With education we can reach the roof of the world without moving from our desk (Ramiro Manzano Núñez)
About the effect of learning.
48. The job of the educator is to teach the students to see the vitality in themselves (Joseph Campbell)
It is necessary to help to expose the skills and potential of the apprentices .
49. A teacher must believe in the values and interests of his students as a doctor believes in health (Gilbert Highet)
It is the best way to date those of confidence.
50. Teach children so that it is not necessary to punish adults (Abraham Lincoln)
On the consequences of the presence of a good teacher for humanity.
51. Knowledge is not valid if it is not shared (Juan Miguel Hernández Cruz)
It even grows as more reflections are added.
52. A mind with a new idea never returns to its original dimensions (Author unknown.)
It becomes a whole thought or theory.
53. When you are an educator you are always in the right place at the right time. There are no bad hours to learn (Betty B. Anderson)
Lessons always find a way.
54. Education is the key to success in life, and teachers have a lasting impact on the lives of their students (Solomon Ortiz)
This phrase for teachers, brings us closer to the importance of their presence in our lives.
55. The most noble object that man can occupy is to illustrate his fellowmen (Simón Bolívar)
Beautiful phrase of Bolivar to honor the work of teachers.
56. Learning without thinking is a lost effort; think without learning, dangerous (Confucius)
Phrase for teachers focused on the attitude of learning.
57. What we want is the child in search of knowledge and knowledge in search of the child (Georges Bernard Shaw)
That all the factors of education flow in favor of learning. Motivational Quotes Teachers
58. The first step to achieve something is to study (Brian G)
On the importance of being prepared for what we want to explore intellectually .
59. Education does not create man, it helps him to create himself (Maurice Debesse)
And in that process evolution is allowed.
60. It is one thing to know and another to teach (Marco Tulio Cicero)
And the latest is an art.
61. A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge and wisdom in his pupils (Ever Garrison)
The one who initiates the revolution in each small human being, is the one who helps to learn.
62. To educate is not to give a career to live, but to temper the soul for the difficulties of life (Pythagoras)
Be prepared for adversities.
63. I’m not a teacher, but an alarm clock (Robert Frost)
The best way to teach is not to give contents to memorize, but to give tools to learn autonomously.