63 motivating phrases to study and get good grades
How to get the most out of your study hours? Start by reading these Motivational Quotes for Students.
Studying can be a strenuous task , especially for those with little patience.
However, the story collects many motivational phrases to study that can be used to see this kind of activities in a more positive way; Sometimes, giving the best of oneself or not doing it is a question of attitude, of the mentality with which we approach study.
The best phrases to continue studying
Below you can see a selection of the best phrases to study and motivate . If you lack a little encouragement to keep digging your elbows … here is a good resource!
1. It always seems impossible until it’s done (Nelson Mandela)
One of Nelson Mandela’s most famous motivational phrases .
2. Motivation is what sets you in motion, habit is what keeps you going (Jim Ryun)
Incorporating the study into our daily habits is a way of making the knowledge well internalized.
3. Study the past if you want to intuit the future (Confucius)
One of the reasons why it is worth studying history.
4. If you do not like how things are, change them (Jim Rohn)
One of the keys to progress in the studies is to be clear that you have the ability to learn what initially seems difficult.
5. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do (John R. Wooden)
A phrase to study that can also be applied to all kinds of complicated tasks.
6. Good fortune favors the daring (Virgil)
One of the phrases most historically remote to our times, but of total validity at present.
7. You can always be better (Tiger Woods)
The golfer Tiger Woods synthesizes in one sentence a way to always keep in mind that our potential is always ahead of us.
8. There is no substitute for hard work (Thomas Edison)
Edison maintained that effort is inevitable . So … why waste time showing that you can progress outside of it?
9. I have failed again and again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful (Michael Jordan)
One of the motivating phrases of an elite athlete recognized around the world.
10. Without studying the soul sick (Seneca)
A phrase to study that is essentialist, although poetic at the same time.
11. The man who is a master of patience is a master of everything else (George Saville)
Patience can be seen as a capacity to learn everything.
12. A book is like a garden that can be carried in your pocket (Chinese Proverb)
An inspiring phrase about the power of books.
13. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would be amazed (Thomas Edison)
Visualizing the “ideal self” is a good way to motivate yourself, so it’s worth remembering this Edison phrase.
14. The more I work, the more luck I seem to have (Thomas Jefferson)
Luck and effort go hand in hand.
15. Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of an effort of intelligence (John Ruskiin)
A reflection to remember that quality is the visible face of months and years of effort.
16. Change your thoughts and you will change your world (Norman Vincent Peale)
Facing the study with the right mentality can change our chances of learning everything necessary. At the same time, having learned these contents will make our way of interpreting the world change .
17. Your talents and abilities will improve over time, but for that you have to start (Martin Luther King)
Studying is empowering one’s own talents . This thought can help to find the motivation that is needed.
18. True education is about getting the best out of oneself (Mahatma Gandhi)
A positive way of looking at education and the study it entails.
19. Our patience will get more things than our strength (Edmund Burke)
An argument in favor of pacifism and intelligence.
20. Books are dangerous. The best ones should be labeled with a “This could change your life” (Helen Exley)
An endearing phrase about the power of books to change the mentality of readers.
21. Your most important education is not happening in a class (Jim Rohn)
Education is not only acquired through formal channels . In every minute of our life we receive stimuli and we process them, we never stop learning.
22. Youth is the time to study wisdom; the old age, that of practicing it (Jean Jacques Rousseau)
A motivational phrase to study. The times will come when we can reflect on what we have learned.
23. If you do not go to the end, why start? (Joe Namath)
Exact. If you want to reach something in this life, never leave things half-hearted .
24. Learning without thinking is useless. Think without learning, dangerous (Confucius)
The learning must be meaningful to really be helpful.
25. The champions keep playing until they do well (Billie Jean King)
A sports metaphor that can be extrapolated to the world of studies.
26. Use all your efforts, even when the possibilities play against you (Arnold Palmer)
A motivating phrase to study late and overcome all the obstacles that will come our way .
27. The wonderful thing about learning something is that nobody can take it from us (BB King)
The mythical American bluesman reflects on learning.
28. Quality is not an act, but a habit (Aristotle)
The strength of our daily routine will lead us to success, both in studies and in life.
29. Set tough goals and do not stop until you get there (Bo Jackson)
A song of determination and constant effort . Perseverance as the engine of big dreams.
30. The man well prepared for the struggle has achieved half a triumph (Miguel de Cervantes)
The referent of Spanish literature talks about the need to prepare and strive for really difficult situations.
31. The most effective way to do it is to do it (Amelia Earhat)
A phrase to study tremendously simple, but very powerful.
32. Everything is practical (Pele)
The legendary Brazilian soccer player makes reference to practice, to training, as a basis for achieving success.
33. It is possible to recover from a defeat, but it costs more to forgive oneself for not having tried (George Edward Woodberry)
It is necessary to reflect on whether we are taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to us to improve, also in relation to studies.
34. You are more than capable of finding success, but it will only happen if you put yourself to it (Vince Lombardi)
The possibility of success is not denied to anyone if there are a series of basic requirements and the right attitude.
35. The best way to predict the future is to create it (Peter Drucker)
Studying today is something that will have repercussions in the future in which we live.
36. The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary (Vidal Sassoon)
An ingenious way of remembering that success is something whose indispensable ingredient is effort.
37. Who is afraid to ask is ashamed to learn (Danish Proverb)
A little popular culture to remind us that study is not just something that everyone does at home: you also need the help of others.
38. Perseverance can transform failure into an extraordinary achievement (Matt Biondi)
See the small progress of day to day as a sum of factors that makes us improve is a way to continue striving.
39. Patience, perseverance and sweat make an invincible combination to succeed (Napoleon Hill)
A combination to reach our goals.
40. Success depends on effort (Sophocles)
Seeing the effort as something that arrives alone does not make sense, according to the thought of Sophocles.
41. No one who has given the best of himself has ever regretted it (George Halas)
A way to encourage us to show the best facet of our abilities.
42. Without self-discipline, success is impossible (Lou Holz)
Knowing how to manage one’s behavior is key to study well.
43. Who has not given everything has not given anything (Helenio Herrera)
To stay with a mindset that points to ambition, nothing like phrases to study in this style.
45. Energy and persistence conquer all things (Benjamin Franklin)
The value of the study must be seen with perspective, taking into account that it is patience that allows us to learn.
46. Any effort is light with habit (Livy)
A positive way to see the effort to turn the study into a habit.
47. Make each day a masterpiece (John Wooden)
To aspire to our learning objectives, nothing like giving our best (almost) every day .
48. Be patient; all things are difficult until they become easy (Saadi)
Another phrase to study that highlights the importance of patience.
49. What is the meaning of living if you do not do at least one remarkable thing? (Anonymous)
A reflection to set objectives that force us to strive.
50. The secret of moving forward is to start (Mark Twain)
Another of the motivating phrases to focus on the here and now.
51. Be patient with all things, especially with yourself (Saint Francis de Sales)
A recommendation to direct one’s attention and ask yourself if you really are doing everything that can be done or victimizing excuses are used to stop studying.
52. Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step towards success (Jim Valvano)
A good way to encourage yourself is to remember this phrase from basketball coach Jim Valvano.
53. Do not look at the clock; do the same as him, go forward (Sam Levenson)
A very poetic way of urging us to continue striving.
54. Patience is bitter but its fruits are sweet (Jean Jacques Rousseau)
One of the most remembered phrases of this philosopher.
55. Do your best. What you sow today will pay off tomorrow (Og Mandino)
To study well you have to look at the present, but it is also good to motivate yourself by looking to the future. That’s why motivating phrases to study like this are very useful.
56. No matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop (Confucius)
One of the inspiring reflections of the oriental philosopher Confucius.
57. Accept the challenges to feel the euphoria of triumph (George S. Patton)
An invitation to embrace difficult tasks.
58. Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is (Vince Lombardi)
Another one of the motivational phrases of Vince Lombardi, in this case centered on the importance of maintaining a positive mentality.
59. What you can do today can improve all your mornings (Ralph Martson)
A phrase to remind us of the value of the progress we can make in the present.
60. Problems are not signs of Stop, they are guidelines (Robert H. Schuller)
To see the difficulties with constructive spirit, nothing like remembering this observation.
61. You can find defeats, but you must not be defeated (Maya Angelou)
A motivational phrase that talks about the importance of giving continuity to our efforts to improve.
62. It’s not that I’m very smart, it’s that I’m working on problems for a longer time (Albert Einstein)
A phrase that has a lot of value coming from one of the intellectual referents of the 20th century.
63. Perseverance is falling 19 times and getting up 20 (Julie Andrews)
A very visual way to express the importance of effort.
More Motivational quotes for students:
1. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
2. Knowing and knowing how to prove is worth twice. – Baltasar Gracián
3. Success depends on effort. – Sophocles
4. Without self-discipline, success is impossible. – Lou Holz
5. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. – Margaret Fuller
6. If you want to learn, teach. – Cicero
7. The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. If you have not found it, keep looking. Do not settle. – Steve Jobs
8. Take the attitude of a student, never be too old to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. – Og Mandino
9. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel positive energy. It is very simple. – Paulo Coelho
10. It is not worth living a life without examining. – Socrates
11. I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I retire to another room and read a book. – Groucho Marx
12. Tell me and I forget it, teach me and I remember it, involve me and I learn it. – Benjamin Franklin
13. The true disciple is the one who surpasses the teacher. – Aristotle
14. Within 20 years you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did. – Mark Twain
15. I would give everything I know, for half of what I do not know. – Rene Descartes
16. Wisdom is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity. – Aristotle
17. Ask yourself if what you are doing today brings you closer to the place you want to be tomorrow. – Walt Disney
18. You were not raised to live as beasts but to follow after virtue and wisdom. – Dante Alighieri
19. Point to the moon. If you fail, you could give a star. – W. Clement Stone
20. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. – Aristotle
21. From hardship emerged the strongest souls, solid characters have scars. – Khalil Gibran
22. Learning is like rowing against the current: as soon as it is left, it recedes. – Edward Benjamin Britten
23. No matter how long the storm is, the sun always shines again among the clouds. – Khalil Gibran
24. The greatest pleasure of life is to do what people say you can not do. – Walter Bagehot
25. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
26. The trip is the reward. – Chinese proverb
27. You have to stay in school. You have to do it. You have to go to university. You have to get a degree because the only thing that people can not take away from you is your education. – Michelle Obama
28. It’s never too late to be what it could have been. – George Eliot
29. Youth is the time to study wisdom; the age , that of practice. – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
30. Learning is not a sport for spectators. – D. Blocher
31. Do not say you do not have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours as Pasteur, Michelangelo, Helen Keller, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr
32. There are only two days in the year when nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other one tomorrow. Therefore today is the ideal day to love, grow, do and mainly live. – Dalai Lama
33. There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will. – Albert Einstein
34. Every achievement begins with the decision to try. – Gail Devers
35. When you learn to read you will be free forever. – Frederick Douglass
36. Continue even though everyone expects you to leave. Do not let the iron in you oxidize. – Teresa of Calcutta
37. A people without knowledge of their history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. – Marcus Garvey
38. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what he learned in school. – Albert Einstein
39. To succeed, your desire to succeed should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
40. The genius is made with 1% talent, and 99% work. – Albert Einstein
41. You can not open a book without having to learn something. – Confucius
42. Do not become bitter with your own failure or upload it to another. Accept now or you will continue justifying yourself as a child. Remember that any moment is good to start and that none is so terrible to give up. – Pablo Neruda
43. Education comes from the inside; You get it through struggle, effort and thought. – Napoleon Hill
44. The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the willingness to try it and the belief that it is possible to achieve it. – Joel Brown
45. If you think you can or think you can not, you’re right. – Henry Ford
46. Our greatest glory is not to have never fallen, but to have risen after each fall. – Confucius
47. Read! read! read! And never stop until you discover the knowledge of the Universe. – Marcus Garvey
48. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
49. Education is the passport to the future, tomorrow belongs to those who are preparing for it today. – Malcolm X
50. If you do not pursue what you want, you will never have it. If you do not go forward, you will always be in the same place. – Nora Roberts
51. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
52. Our patience will get more things than our strength. – Edmund Burke
53. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
54. When one door closes, another opens; but we often lament so much about the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
55. Books are dangerous. The best ones should be labeled with a “This could change your life. – Helen Exley
56. Do not judge every day by what you harvest, but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
57. You can always, when you want. – José Luis Sampedro
58. The more I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
59. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. – Charles F. Kettering
60. You can not study on the day of the test and expect to give your best. – Charmaine J. Forde
61. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would be amazed. – Thomas Edison
62. Investing in Knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
63. People who are willing to learn are the best suited to lead. – Israelmore Ayivor
64. Without studying sick the soul. – Seneca
65. It matters much more what you think of yourself than what others think of you. – Seneca
66. Your talents and abilities will improve over time, but for that you have to start. – Martin Luther King
67. Any effort is light with habit. – Tito Livio
68. The man who is a teacher of patience is a master of everything else. – George Saville
69. The expert in something was once a rookie. – Helen Hayes
70. The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. – Sydney J. Harris
71. If you do not go to the end, why start? – Joe Namath
72. A journey of a thousand kilometers begins with a simple step. – Lao Tzu
73. Learning never depletes the mind. – Leonardo da Vinci
74. A book is like a garden that you can carry in your pocket. – Chinese proverb
75. You have to get up every morning with determination if you want to lie down with satisfaction. – George Horace Lorimer
76. It is possible to recover from a defeat, but it costs more to forgive oneself for not having tried. – George Edward Woodberry
77. A good decision is based on knowledge and not numbers. – Plato
78. While one can find many defeats, one should not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
79. The wonderful thing about learning something is that no one can take it from us. – BB King
80. You are never too old to have a new goal or to have a new dream. – CS Lewis
81. The most effective way to do it is to do it. – Amelia Earhat
82. Have the courage to do what your heart and intuition tells you. – Steve Jobs
83. Motivation is what sets you in motion, habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun
84. To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one should observe. – Marilyn vos Savant
85. The only way to educate yourself is to make books your lifelong companions. – Michael Bassey Johnson
86. Order and simplification are the first steps towards mastering a topic. – Thomas Mann
87. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
88. Success consists in going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
89. No one has ever written a plan to ruin, fatten or fail. Those things happen when you do not have a plan. – Larry Winget
90. It always seems impossible until it is done. – Nelson Mandela
91. Learning without thinking is useless. Think without learning, dangerous. – Confucius
92. No one who has given the best of himself has ever regretted it. – George Halas
93. If you do not like something, change it. If you can not change it, then change your attitude. Do not complain. – Maya Angelou
94. The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
95. The wise are those who seek wisdom; fools think they have already found it. – Napoleon Bonaparte
96. Perseverance can transform failure into an extraordinary achievement. – Matt Biondi
97. Try to the fullest. What you sow today will pay off tomorrow. – Og Mandino
98. Who is afraid to ask is ashamed to learn. – Danish proverb
99. Science does not know about countries, because knowledge belongs to humanity and is the torch that illuminates the world. Science is the soul of the prosperity of nations and the source of all progress. – Louis Pasteur
100. Who has not given everything has not given anything. – Helenio Herrera
Hopefully these phrases for students have served to fill you with positivity and to face the future in the best possible way and with a smile. Tell us what is your motivation for this stage? Would you like to leave us an appointment that has helped you not to give up when you are stressed by studies? We will be happy to read you!
Related Search Terms
motivational quotes for students success
short motivational quotes for students
motivational quotes for students in college
inspirational quotes for school students
motivational quotes for success
positive phrases for students
motivational quotes for students in elementary
daily motivational quotes for students