Get help from these motivational quotes for students after exam so you can start your day with a positive outlook. It is very important to have self-confidence and not stop doing things because we don’t know how to value ourselves enough.
However, it is not always easy to trust and believe in ourselves. For this reason, a little help is always welcome.
For all those moments when you lack courage or confidence, we have put together a list of phrases to believe that will encourage you, raise your self-esteem, and make you believe in yourself.
50 Motivational quotes for students after exam
Below we have selected the most popular and outstanding belief phrases. We have also specified the author to whom this quote corresponds:
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
2. Trust does not come from always being right, but from not being afraid of making mistakes.
3. What could we achieve if we knew that we cannot fail?
4. If you can dream it, you can make it come true.
5. You yourself, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and affection.
6. Remember that where your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
7. Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and when you realize it, you will be doing the impossible.
8. The eyes of others are our prisons; your thoughts our cages.
9. Trust is the mother of great actions.
10. Having a poor opinion of you is not modesty: it is self-destruction. Having a high opinion of you is not selfish: it is the only condition you need to be happy.
11. No one who trusts in himself envies the virtue of the other
12. Trust comes from hours, days, weeks, and years of constant work and dedication.
13. We become miserable or strong. The amount of work is the same.
14. Self-esteem is as necessary for the spirit as food is for the body.
15. Success is most often achieved by those who do not know that failure is inevitable.
16. When people believe in themselves they have the first key to success.
17. Do not be afraid to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.
18. The moment you doubt if you can fly, you stop being able to do so forever.
19. The more stones I find on my way, the bigger I will build my castle.
20. Loving yourself is the beginning of a romance for life.
21. Life has no remote control, get up and change it yourself.
22. Never trust the person who let you down once.
23. He who loves himself has no rival.
24. Trust is like a mirror, you can repair it if it breaks, but you can still see the crack in the reflection.
25. A great man is always willing to be small.
26. Everyone is made of faith, trust and fairy dust.
27. None of us knows what will happen even in the next minute, but we keep going, because we trust, because we have faith.
28. I don’t believe in making the right decision, I make a decision and make it correct.
29. Always remember that you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
30. I am brave enough to trust love once again.
31. If you hear a voice inside you that says: you cannot paint, paint by all means and that voice will be silenced.
32. When a man has no reason to trust himself, he relies on luck.
33. Nothing can stop the man with the correct mental attitude; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
34. Trusting all of us is sensible; but mistrusting everyone is crazy.
35. You will find happiness when you stop comparing yourself with other people.
36. The trust in our bodies, minds and spirits allow us to continue searching for new adventures.
37. Never trust anyone, especially the people you admire. Because they are the ones that will make you suffer the worst blows.
38. He who overcomes others is strong. He who overcomes himself is powerful.
39. We always see our weaknesses. Our most vulnerable self. We need someone to trust.
40. I have often wondered how it is that all men love themselves more than other men, but they value their opinions less than the opinions of others.
41. Sharing your weakness is making you vulnerable; making yourself vulnerable is showing your strength.
42. Maybe I’m not perfect, but there are parts of me that are wonderful.
43. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s worth.
44. If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, go on. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, never stop moving forward.
45. Being yourself in a world that constantly tries to make you another person is a great achievement.
46. A successful person is one who makes a firm foundation with the bricks thrown on him by others.
47. The best day of your life will be when you decide that your life is your property.
48. You have to grow from the inside out. No one can teach you, no one can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher than your own soul.
49. Live life as if no one was watching and express yourself as if everyone were listening.
50. I am only one, but I am one. I can’t do everything, but I can do something. And because I can’t do everything, I won’t refuse to do something I can do.