Check out our Top-50 list of popular motivational quotes for business partners. One of the best sources of learning and inspiration for entrepreneurs is the experience and success stories of those people who have already lived the adventure of entrepreneurship.
Through these cases and successful experiences we can learn about the challenges that we as entrepreneurs must take on, the main difficulties that entrepreneurs face, the keys to creating successful companies, and we are also motivated to move forward and have the firm conviction that we too we can become successful entrepreneurs.
Today I want to share a selection of fifty business phrases that have been said by various successful entrepreneurs. Each phrase is full of entrepreneurial wisdom because behind each one is a great success story.
I invite you to review them as you select the ones that you like the most. Save your favorite phrases and put them in visible places or have them on hand to review them whenever you need a little inspiration or motivation to continue with your business projects and initiatives.
Do not forget to also share in the comments other phrases that you like and that fill you with inspiration.
50 motivational quotes for business partners
1. “Your reputation is more important than your payroll, and your integrity is more valuable than your career” – Ryan Freitas of About.me.
2. «Be undeniably good. No marketing effort is a substitute for that »- Anthony Volodkin of Machine.
3. «Money is like gasoline during a road trip. Nobody wants to run out of gas during the trip, but nobody enjoys making a trip that consists of a gas station tour »- Tim O´Reilly of O´Reilly Media.
4. “If you couldn’t feed your team 2 pizzas, in the beginning, it’s too big” – Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
5. «Don’t worry about people who want to steal or copy your work. Worry about the day they stop doing it »- Jeffrey Zeldman of LA Editorial.
6. “The value of an idea lies in the use of it” – Thomas Edison.
7. «Work is going to take up a large part of your life. The only way to be really satisfied is to do what you think is a good job, and the only way to do a great job is to love what you do »- Apple’s Steve Jobs.
8. «The most dangerous poison for the entrepreneur is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to think about what can be done to do better tomorrow »- Ingvar Kamprad of IKEA.
Related article: positive quotes about work ethic
9. «When you are negotiating, find out who is the fool in the deal. If you can’t find one, it’s because you’re going to be the fool. » – Mark Cuban
10. «Don’t worry about failing. You only have to be right once to be successful »- Drew Houston of Dropbox.
11. “Failure is so far often the best-known way to succeed faster” – Tom Kelley.
12. “Sometimes it is not a matter of having new ideas, but of ceasing to have ideas of the old” – Edwin Land of Polaroid.
13. “Get big in a low voice so you don’t alert potential competitors” – Chris Dixon
14. “Don’t try to be original, try to be only good, because today that is already originality” – Paul Rand.
15. “Never play games you don’t understand, even if you see a lot of people making money on the” – Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway.
16. «It is easy to have business ideas. The most difficult thing is to apply them in the real world »- Guy Kawasaki
17. “Self-finance yourself in business for as long as you can keep doing it” – Garrett Camp of StumbleUpon.
18. «The only thing that is worse than starting something and failing is… .. not starting anything» – Any businessman.
19. “The biggest fortunes have been built in declining markets (crisis) and have been collected in rising markets” – Jason Calacanis of Launch Ticker
20. «No more romanticism and a beautiful side about how great it is to be an entrepreneur. It is a constant fight for the survival of your company and a constant competition each and every day of the week, but it is what I am passionate about doing. » – Spencer Fry
21. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, it is because you probably launched the product too late” – Reid Hoffman of LinkedIn.
22. “The fastest way to improve ourselves is to be with people who are already the way we want to be” – Reid Hoffman.
23. “A vision of an idea without the ability to execute is just a hallucination” – Steve Case of AOL.
24. “3 very simple things are needed to succeed in business: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed” – Dave Thomas of Wendy.
25. “Whether you believe that you are capable or whether you believe that you are not capable, in both cases you are correct” – Henry Ford.
26. «Entrepreneurs are like turtles. They only advance if they are able to stick their head out »- Bruce Levin.
27. “Don’t waste time focusing on why you can’t do something, which is what most do. You should focus on that maybe you could, thus being one of the exceptions »- Steve Case of AOL.
28. “There is only one way to start building your dream: stop talking and start doing” – Walt Disney.
29. «You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by walking and falling »- Richard Branson.
30. «Surround yourself with positive and healthy people. Never let a cocoon depress you »- Michael Bloomberg
31. “Your most dissatisfied customers should be your greatest source of learning” – Bill Gates
32. “Only those who dare to have great failures end up achieving great successes” – Robert F. Kennedy
33. “Success is a matter of persevering when others have already given up.” – William Feather
34. “Two kinds of people fail in life: Those who know nothing and those who think they know everything” – Warren Buffett
35. «If I fell it was because I was walking, and the truth is that walking is worth it, even if you fall».
36. «Failure is the opportunity to start again, but with more intelligence – Henry Ford
37. “The lazy man usually walks so slow that poverty soon reaches him”
38. “Life can only be understood by looking back, but can only be lived by looking forward.”
39. «Take your first step now. It doesn’t matter that you don’t see the complete path. Just take your first step and the rest of the way will appear as you walk – Martin Luther King Jr
40. «Whoever wants to reach a goal, looks for ways. Who does not want to come to look for excuses”.
41. “You won’t be able to win all your battles, so choose the ones you want to fight well.”
42. «Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choice. It is not something to be expected, but something to be pursued. – W. Jennings Bryan
43. «If you stumble and fall to the ground, get up vigorously. If you stumble again, get back up. If you stumble a third time, don’t walk, sit down, and analyze the reason why you stumble.
44. «If it is not in your hands to change a certain circumstance, at least choose the attitude with which you will face that circumstance».
45. Those who think that something cannot be done are continually interrupted by people who are already doing it »- Joel A. Barker
46. ”If you don’t think about your problems and focus on work, you will see how problems die from lack of food.”
47. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm” – Churchill
48. “He only achieves his dreams, the one who when the time comes knows to be awake.”
49. “Remembering that someday you are going to die is the best way to avoid falling into the trap that you have something to lose by trying something.” – Steve Jobs
50. “If you want to be successful, stop going to the bathroom” – Michael Bloomberg.
The Bible says: “Blessed is he who thinks of the poor; in the evil day Jehovah will deliver him. Jehovah will keep it and give it life; he will be blessed on earth and will not deliver him to the will of his enemies. Jehovah will sustain him on the bed of pain; he will cushion his bed in his sickness ”(Psalms 41: 1-3).
There are people who are not satisfied with accumulating money, and the Word of God says in Ecclesiastes 5:10: “He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, and he who loves to have much will not bear fruit. This too is vanity. “
As for many rich people, God says in Ezekiel 33: 30,31 that: “Their hearts go after their greed.” While in Matthew 6: 19-21 Jesus adds: “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust corrupt, and where thieves mine and steal; but make yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust corrupts, and where thieves do not mine and steal. Because where your treasure is, there will also be your heart. “
Likewise, in Matthew 6:24 Jesus stated that: “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and esteem the other, or he will esteem the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth. “
The apostle Paul, in Timothy 6:17 says: “To the wealthy of this age, command them not to be haughty, nor to put hope in riches, which are uncertain, but in the living God, who gives us all things in abundance for us to enjoy. May they do well, may they be rich in good works, generous and generous, treasuring for themselves a good foundation for what is to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life ”.
I hope you enjoyed reading these motivational quotes for business partners.