Grooms and guests: Here are the best marriage anniversary quotes for brother and bhabhi and the best places to include romantic phrases.
To thank the wedding invitation, to accompany the gift with a text, to sign in the signature book on the day of the wedding, to pronounce a few words dedicated to the couple in public or to write wedding anniversary congratulations.
A wedding is full of messages and symbols, and they all evoke the love of the bride and groom and how beautiful marriage is.
If you’ve been invited to a link, you want to congratulate friends or family on their wedding anniversary; Or if you want new ideas to decorate your wedding with romantic phrases, this article will help you. You or your guests may need to turn to a congratulatory phrase at some point.
You can write it from scratch. Or you can also get inspiration from a phrase so that your wedding or the bride and groom have one of the most beautiful wedding anniversary congratulations.
Below, we’ve also wanted to list some of the most original places you can include in the link for guests to write their wedding anniversary congratulations on. As well as some romantic phrases for the guests, so that they choose the most beautiful phrase and dedicate it with all their affection.
Including this message on the bride and groom’s chairs is a way of saying that the protagonists are “Better Together”, and it is also a way to distinguish your seats from those of the guests. So there will be no problems when sitting at the presidential table.
- Messages in the form of a photo
We are sure that your guests will be surprised and excited.
Including Polaroid photos in the wedding is something that the bride and groom have welcomed. It is a way to remind your guests how important they are to you. You can hang photos of all your guests and they write the wedding anniversary congratulations on the back, so you will know whose house it is. This is a very good alternative to the typical signature book. What do you think?
If you prefer, guests can take the photo as a souvenir of your wedding.
An original way to congratulate the bride and groom on their link can be through a handmade portrait. We love the idea these guests had at the Marian Love shoe wedding. Then, you can include one of the romantic phrases that we teach you below.
- Romantic messages in invitations
Along with your wedding invitation, you can include an emotional phrase for your guests.
And if in this case, you are the guests, and you have not been able to attend the wedding, why not send the couple a letter including your wedding anniversary congratulations?
- Wedding anniversary congratulations as decoration
Another alternative to the signature book:
Wedding anniversary congratulations can also be part of the decoration of the link in this original way.
Original and emotional marriage anniversary quotes for brother and bhabhi.
But these places to include wedding anniversary congratulations are nothing without some pretty and romantic phrase. Now we show you 25 marriage anniversary quotes for brother and bhabhi that you can use to congratulate the couple or to decorate your link in an original way:
1. “May all the days of your lives be filled with happiness and mutual love, may the trials you must overcome unite you more, and may the love you now feel for each other only change to increase.” Anonymous
2. “Love must not only be a flame but a light.” Henry David Thoreau
3. “Loving is not looking at each other; it is to look together in the same direction. ” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
4. “When you realize that you want to spend the rest of your life with one person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” From When Harry Found Sally
5. “May this new life that you initiate together to be kept full of love, happiness, and understanding. May the dreams of both be a reality every day. ” Anonymous
6. “Marriage is for special people, for couples who love with exceptional love like you. I wish you all the happiness in the world ”. Anonymous
7. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, and loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tse.
8. “Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all ills.” Leonard Cohen
9. “Love does not give more than itself and does not take more than itself. Love does not possess anything and does not want anyone to possess it, because love is satisfied in love ”. Khalil Gibran
10. “If you are looking for the word to define caring for someone beyond all rationality, it is love. And when you love someone, you don’t stop. Never. Even when people look at you badly and call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. how I Met Your Mother
11. “This is just the beginning of a great adventure. May each day and discovery of this beautiful journey that you undertake today be one of happiness ”. Anonymous
12. “The greatest thing that can happen to you is that you love and be reciprocated.” From Nature Boy, by Nat King Cole.
13. “A happy marriage is a long conversation that always becomes short.” Andre Maurois
14. “From the first time I saw you two together, I knew that one day we would be celebrating your wedding. I’m glad I was right, I wish you the best. ” Anonymous
15 . “I have not known love more beautiful and sincere than yours. To continue feeding him with a bit of patience, tolerance and a lot of communication! ” Anonymous
16. “Today your hearts and your souls unite in one, I am glad that you have found a person with sharing everything from now on.” Anonymous
17. “Marriage is a long and stormy journey. Therefore, do not forget to pack love, affection, respect, and understanding in the suitcase. You never know how long it will be. ” Anonymous
18. “You have turned what started as a game into an example for us who are still waiting for the arrival of love.” Anonymous
19. “I have met many couples over the years, but you are one of the most special, so I wish you much happiness.” Anonymous
20. “To love is to fall in love with the same person every day”. Anonymous
21. “I could tell you thousands of good wishes that I have for you, but I prefer to simply say: Long live the bride and groom!” Anonymous
22. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Mignon McLaughlin
23. “The success of a marriage is not just about finding the ideal partner, but about being the ideal couple.” Anonymous
24. A funny one: “I wish you love each other the way ducks love each other, patodalavida”. Congratulations!
25. And a current one: “Now yes, you are already husband and wife. You can now update your Facebook and Whatsapp statuses! ” Anonymous
I hope you enjoyed reading these marriage anniversary quotes for brother and bhabhi. Read also: Quotes by famous authors and poets