Read the getting through hard times in marriage quotes below, you will surely feel identified with one of them and it will give you some clue on how to face the situation.
Phrases for difficult moments give you the answer to those difficult moments you are going through in a relationship. Relationships as a couple always go through difficult times, but taking into account three important pillars, relationships can last over time: Respect, Communication and LOVE.
Here are 72 getting through hard times in marriage quotes.
1. “Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you.” Mike Murdock.
2. “Being alone is scary, but not as scary as feeling alone in a relationship.” Amelia Earhart. Fear of the unknown.
3. “Ask anyone who has been in a love relationship for a while: and nothing is perfect.” Tracy McMillan.
4. “A real relationship is like a river; the deeper it gets, the less noise it makes. ” Tony Gaskins.
5. “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationship every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and defying adversity. ” Epicurus.
6. “Looking back and wondering if it could have worked eventually hurts more than trying and failing.” Dominic Riccitello.
Other phrases that may interest you: the life of a girl after marriage quotes
7. “Either you are in love with someone or you are not. Fear is complicated, not love. ” Shannon L. Alder.
8. “Love is a two-way street in constant construction.” Carroll Bryant.
9. “A relationship with a lot of pain is not a relationship that lasts long.” Jang In-hwan.
10. “The assumptions are the termites of relationships.” Henry Winkler.
11. “Relationship is an art. The dream that two people create is more difficult to master than one ”. Miguel Ángel Ruiz.
12. “When you fight with your partner, you are fighting with yourself. Every failure you see in them touches a weakness denied in yourself. ” Deepak Chopra.
13. “It is always difficult to summarize exactly why a relationship works.” Charlie Hunnam.
14. “Difficult relationships enter our lives for a reason. No one would choose them, certainly. But if we leave them, they can teach us how to be flexible with others and more forgiving. ” Joan Bauer.
15. “Love: two minds with one thought.” Philip Barry.
16. “Courage means continuing to work in a relationship, continuing to seek solutions to difficult problems, and staying focused during stressful times.” Denis Waitley.
17. “If you can’t be happy and content with yourself, then you shouldn’t be in a relationship.” Evan Sutter.
18. “Every relationship is different. Everyone loves differently. ” Richelle Mead.
19. “A life with difficult relationships, full of obstacles and losses, presents the greatest opportunity for soul growth.” Brian Weiss.
20. “It is difficult to communicate something exactly, and that is why perfect relationships between people are difficult to find.” Gustave Flaubert.
21. “Strong relationships withstand the tests of time and defy the difficulties encountered, as if they were necessary to survive.” Hermann J Steinherr.
22. “Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect there is no love. Without trust there is no reason to continue. ” Anonymous.
23. “When in a relationship, a real man does not make his wife jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his wife.” Steve Maraboli.
24. “Letting go means realizing that some people are part of your history, but not part of your destiny.” Steve Maraboli.
25. “There are so many different types of relationships, so it’s difficult to define what is considered normal.” Annette Bening.
26. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” Carl Jung.
27. “The most functional way to regulate difficult emotions in love relationships is to share them.” Sue Johnson.
28. “Our soul mate is what makes life come alive.” Richard Bach.
29. “Everything that happens is more pleasant with you.” Sandol Stoddard.
30. “Love allows you to find those hidden places in another person.” Hilary T. Smith.
31. “Don’t settle for a relationship that doesn’t allow you to be yourself.” Oprah Winfrey.
32. “Love is made up of a single soul that lives in two bodies.” Aristotle.
33. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances. If there is any reaction, both are transformed. ” Carl Jung.
34. “We will have to work on this every day, but I want to do it because I love you.” Nicholas Sparks.
35. “Every couple needs to argue from time to time, to demonstrate that the relationship is strong enough to survive.” Nicholas Sparks.
36. “Loving someone and making them love you is the most precious thing in the world.” Nicholas Sparks.
37. “No matter where I went, I always knew the way back to you.” Diana Peterfreund.
38. “A satisfactory long-term relationship is not achieved just by finding it. It is rather a cooperation between two passionate and highly motivated partners who work together, solving each situation hand in hand. If there is trust at the root of the relationship, if couples make an effort to keep it interesting, if difficulties are handled with tact and if you can appreciate your partner’s every act, no matter how insignificant, the flames of love will never go away and love can really live happily ever after. ” Abhijit Naskar.
39. “We have to recognize that there can be no relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.” Cornel West.
40. “The problem is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you the opportunity to love you enough.” Dinah Shore.
41. “If your love for another person does not include loving yourself, then your love is incomplete.” Shannon L. Alder.
42. “Every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything goes wrong.” Ritu Ghatourey.
43. “The extent to which two people in a relationship can pose and solve problems together is the result of the strength of a relationship.” Henry Cloud.
44. “Relationship problems occur because each person focuses on what is missing in the other person.” Wayne Dyer.
45. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people go into a relationship to get something: they are trying to find someone who makes them feel good. Actually, the only way a relationship will last is if you see it as a place you are going to give, and not a place you are going to. ” Anthony Robbins.
46. ”People who don’t understand it will never settle for any proof, and people who appreciate it don’t need any proof.” Jane Roberts.
47. “A man who marries a woman to educate her is a victim of the same fallacy as a woman who marries a man to reform him.” Elbert Hubbard.
48. “Relationships, marriages are ruined when one person continues to learn, develop and grow and the other person stops.” Catherine Pulsifer.
49. “If you love someone, set them free. If they return they are yours; if they are not, they never were. ” Richard Bach.
50. “When you make a sacrifice in marriage, you are not sacrificing to each other, but to unity in a relationship.” Joseph Campbell.
51. “There is no challenge strong enough to destroy a marriage, as long as they are both willing to stop fighting each other, and start fighting for each other.” Dave Willis.
52. “I refuse to please others at the cost of my emotional well-being. Even if it means saying “no” to people who are used to hearing “yes.” Anonymous.
53. “Behind each happy couple there are two people who have struggled hard to overcome all obstacles and differences. Why? Because it is what they wanted ”. Kim George.
54. “I cannot promise that in our relationship you will not face any problems, but surely I can promise that you will not face them alone!” Rose Hathway.
55. “You cannot give up on someone just because the situation is not ideal. Good relationships are not good because they have no problems. They are great because both people care about the other person to find a way to make it work. ” Anonymous.
56. “Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it is important to face them together as a couple. If one aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t ignore it, resolve the situation with your partner. Things change, so together solve the problem. ” Anne Nwakama.
57. “Let’s not forget that it’s you and me vs. trouble. Not you against me ”. Anonymous.
58. “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work. And she believes in the only reason why she will. ” Anonymous.
59. “When you find someone you can really love, you will fight to maintain that relationship. No matter what obstacles you both face, you will never give up on each other. You may get lost along the way, but one of you will always catch the other. Soon, one day, they will both support each other. ” Jenna Bognar.
60. “Love is the remedy for all problems, misunderstandings become jokes, insults become humor, a perfect relationship.” Dielnov Muchati.
61. “Great couples still get mad at each other, but continue to argue until they find a solution, even if they take several days.” Bob Grant.
62. “Problems should be like speed bumps. You slow down just to get over it, but you don’t let it stop you from reaching your destination. ” Sonya Parker.
63. “Do not hold a grudge and practice forgiveness. This is the key to having peace in all your relationships. ” Dr. Wayne Dyer.
64. “I think a relationship is like a shark. He has to constantly advance or he dies. ” Woody Allen.
65. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” Bryant H. McGill.
66. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We developed it by surviving difficult times and defying adversity. ” Barbara de Angelis.
67. “In any serious relationship, if you do not gather your partner’s opinion before making a decision that affects both of you, you are simply accumulating problems for the future.” Cindy Woodsmall.
68. “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to love.” Barbara Johnson.
69. “For lack of an occasional expression of love, a strong relationship over time can weaken.” Robert Brault.
70. “When you don’t speak, there are many things that end without being said.” Catherine Gilbert Murdock.
71. “Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton.
72. “Lack of respect is fatal to a relationship.” Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
In every relationship there are always difficult moments, the most important thing of all is that as couples they want to get out together from that situation they are going through, so it is very important to know how to communicate and listen, hug and say every day of their lives I love you, I love you. Never assume that your partner already knows this.