Check out our Top list of famous quotes about good business relationships. Over the years, many people have forged themselves as true gurus of customer service. Among these personalities we find celebrities such as Walt Disney or Bill Gates, but there are also today’s entrepreneurs such as Ricardo Lop, who in a few years has made his e-commerce company a prosperous business, having as one of his main focuses the attention to the client.
All of the creators or leaders of successful companies that have taken into account what is the role of the client in business. Here we leave you some of the most relevant phrases of customer service: which one do you keep?
Our 20 famous quotes about good business relationships
1. “Whatever you do, do it so well that they come back and also bring their friends” Walt Disney.
2. “I won’t complain, I just won’t come back.” Anonymous *.
3. “Your goal as a company is not just to have the best customer service, but to be legendary.” Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart.
4. “Being on par with price and quality only gets you into the game, service is what makes you win it.” Tony Alessandra, writer, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker.
5. “Never underestimate the power of an angry customer.” Joel Ross, presenter.
6.“We see our clients as the guests of a party in which we are the hosts. Our job is to make the customer experience a little bit better every day. ” Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.
7. “If you want to be wise, learn to question reasonably, to listen carefully, to respond calmly, and to be silent when you have nothing to say.” Johann Kaspar, writer, philosopher, and theologian.
8. “Your most dissatisfied customer is the best source of learning.” Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder
9. “A man without a smile on his face shouldn’t open a store.” Chinese proverb.
10. “Customer service is not a department, it is an attitude.” Anonymous.
11. “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They expect you to provide solutions when they have a problem. ” Donald Porter, VP, British Airways
12. “A well-served customer could be more valuable than investing $ 10,000 in advertising.” Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker
13. “If we don’t take care of our clients, someone will.” Anonymous.
14. “Create a customer, not a sale.” Katherine Barchetti, Sales and Customer Service Expert.
fifteen.“Making a sale is important, but achieving customer loyalty is vital.” Stan Rapp, direct marketing pioneer, writer, and CEO of Engage.
16. “The more you get involved with your client, the more clear things become and the easier it is to determine what you should do.” John Russell, President of Harley Davidson.
17. “Unless your clients are 100% satisfied, you must improve.” Horst Schulz.
18. “Stay close to your clients. So close that you are the one who tells them what they need long before they realize they need it. ” Steve Jobs, Founder of Apple.
19. “Give the customer always more than they expect.”Nelson Boswell.
20. “The customer must be served well and quickly. A well-served customer becomes a subscriber to your company. ” Ricardo Lop, owner Aceros de Hispania.
You may also like: quotes about intimacy and passion